UK vs UNC | Syracusefan.com

UK vs UNC

I need UK to win my tourney pool. I feel dirty, but so what.

UNC in trouble with ankle sprain.

Zebras pro-UK consider me shocked.

Can the refs screw UK and Cal one whole game? I have never seen this many fouls called against UNC this early ever.
Edit: Right on cue UNC got a 50/50 block foul call on Kentucky. So maybe it will even up.

Refs are going to be the star of this game, I guess.

Incredible. The FLA/SC game looked like a football game where the refs let em play. In this game if you breathe too hard they'll call a foul.

Watching this game, we have a long way to go to get to the level of these teams.
Teams elevate play in these situations. We were capable of beating or losing to anyone this year. I don't get the impression we have a long way to go, moreso, it just reinforces how much of a crapshoot the tourney is.

Refs ruining the game calling it too tight. So many high level players, let them play.

This game right here is why JB's 7.5 man rotation needs to go deeper. All these fouls and the high quality of play requires decent bench play. We are Syracuse we should be able to recruit solid enough depth.

This game right here is why JB's 7.5 man rotation needs to go deeper. All these fouls and the high quality of play requires decent bench play. We are Syracuse we should be able to recruit solid enough depth.
Even in the past when there has been depth...he prefers the small rotation. It's one of those things like the zone where he wants to do it his way.

Stillman White has been playing since 2012. He took 2 years off for a Mormon mission but Carolina's 10th and 11th guys are solid.

One of the craziest things Ive ever heard

We should be able to afford having 2 developmental types on our roster...except hen we only have 9 scholarship players.

I don't understand the logic of having a guard sit out 2/3 of the first half because he has two fouls.

This crowd and Calipari are going to intimidate the crap out of these refs for that call.

UNC you just lost the next 10 calls for that bad call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom