UK vs UNC | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

UK vs UNC

I will say the give a crap factor is off the charts. Both of these teams are playing hard and want it.

Maye is saving UNC right now. This would be the equivalent of Chino saving us last year.

The game they played in December was played at a higher level than this.

It's been a much clunkier game than some of the other Elite Eight games, no question.

Under 8 timeout. Is Ol' Roy's team gassed? Have the official's checks cleared for Paypal?

Kentucky has locked North Carolina down completely. UNC needs Kennedy Meeks to get junkyard dog points or they are screwed.
Berry is killing UNC.

Pretty amazing that UK is nearly tied and they've gotten next to nothing from Fox and Monk.

Imagine... big men who've been taught to go up strong and draw the foul.

UNC with some pretty poor decision making. Berry been really quiet.

I hate both these teams. I do like D'Aron Fox'S game and Monk is a quiet assassin. I don't care for any UNC player.

I like Justin Jackson for NC. The only one who consistently impresses me.

UNC can't hit anything and Jackson is taking stupid shots and Berry is giving them nothing.
They need to post up every possession but Roy doesn't draw up plays he lets his guys do it their way.

This game is the NC. I think the winner of this game wins it all unless Oregon goes off nuts shooting.
South Carolina-Gonzaga winner I can't see beating either UNC/UK.

Too much size and talent on both teams. UK is getting nothing from Fox and Monk. UNC is getting nothing from Berry. I think its the athletes the other is throwing out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom