UK vs UNC | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

UK vs UNC

Another late 12-0 run. Roy Williams sucks as a bench coach and doesn't call enough timeouts though.

He botched the last Kentucky possession by letting them attempt that 3. Shocked that roll it out Roy doesn't understand the basic math of fouling in that situation.

kinda sad if you've been there. i remember being at my friends bar when the keith smart shot happened. the place went from full party central to a ghost town in about 4 minutes. couldn't believe what we saw.

CNY Central's new weekend anchor:

Victoria Carmen

f2dae234-de7e-404e-2e72-2049a426d3f2-f2dae234de7e404e2e722049a426d3f2rendition_0_VictoriaCarmen_Web.jpg

"Victoria grew up just outside of Chicago and is graduate of Indiana University (Hoo-Hoo-Hoo-Hoosiers)...Outside of work, she enjoys exploring Central New York, working out, watching movies, cheering on the Cornell Big Red football team, Hoosiers, & Chicago Cubs and spending time with her dog, Maximus."

She better bring Maximus on her explorations. ;)

Really sad if true but I just heard a rumor world wide wes had a check for 150k for May if he missed that shot. Apparently being Sunday though and banks being closed they couldn't verify funds. WWW screamed I'm good for it please no but it was too late. Better luck next year UK.

Really sad if true but I just heard a rumor world wide wes had a check for 150k for May if he missed that shot. Apparently being Sunday though and banks being closed they couldn't verify funds. WWW screamed I'm good for it please no but it was too late. Better luck next year UK.

Loved it when the NCAA had flyers distributed to security to keep WWW out of the regional a few years ago

NCAA prints flyers of Worldwide Wes, for whatever reason

image.jpg
Great ending. The best thing I could hope for entering this game is that one of the teams and fanbases would be crushed.
Then, please join me in my Cal hatred.

He botched the last Kentucky possession by letting them attempt that 3. Shocked that roll it out Roy doesn't understand the basic math of fouling in that situation.

He also switched to zone and then they went on a 12-0 run.

Kentucky fans are on another planet. Just nutty people.

My Dad used to go to Kentucky on business, and said, "The only things they talk about are basketball and horse racing, because they don't know about anything else."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom