Unable to reply to posts | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Unable to reply to posts

I can post from my cell phone which is Android based using chrome, but not from my work laptop using chrome as well. I will check IE to see if it allows me. Work laptop also makes me confirm my likes.
Nope. No luck.

Still cannot post. temery anything in the works as far as seeing the textbox in which to reply?
This morning, at least the textbox was there. Now it is gone again. Either way, I know it's a busy time, so will try to be patient - just hope I can still post from mobile soon!

Posting from my phone. So in another thread a couple people said that they had ios 11 and it was working fine. My iPad is 4th generation iPad and apparently it won't be able to get ios 11. I also saw that tee and another person have iPhone 5 which from what I saw also won't be able to get ios 11. Could that be the problem?
I'm not very tech savvy but wanted to throw this out there. Is there a fix if so?
temery

Last edited:
Posting from my phone. So in another thread a couple people said that they had ios 11 and it was working fine. My iPad is 4th generation iPad and apparently it won't be able to get ios 11. I also saw that tee and another person have iPhone 5 which from what I saw also won't be able to get ios 11. Could that be the problem?
I'm not very tech savvy but wanted to throw this out there. Is there a fix if so?
temery
Unfortunately, that is the same conclusion I came up with. I have tried Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Opera and at least two more "grass roots" browsers. Nothing. No textbox. I think anyone who can't update to ios 11 will have this issue. Still holding onto my 5C cause I have no choice. Monies are super tight and need to go elsewhere. Will mostly lurk during the day, but at least the "like" feature still works :)

Unfortunately, that is the same conclusion I came up with. I have tried Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Opera and at least two more "grass roots" browsers. Nothing. No textbox. I think anyone who can't update to ios 11 will have this issue. Still holding onto my 5C cause I have no choice. Monies are super tight and need to go elsewhere. Will mostly lurk during the day, but at least the "like" feature still works :)

Hey as long as you can keep doling out the likes, I think we're good to go.

Appears to work on my home computer, using Chrome right now.

And I can edit!

Google Chrome is up to date
Version 66.0.3359.181 (Official Build) (64-bit)

What did you do???? Thanks!

Whoever it was who went to Mchugo.net for me solved the problem. The only difference is the firewall, which apparently was written by Steve Jobs to force people to buy new iPhones and iPads.

The problem may return for a short time while a more permanent solution is reached.

Last edited:
Whoever it was who went to Mchugo.net for me solved the problem. The only difference is the firewall, which apparently was written by Steve Jobs to force people to buy new iPhones and iPads.

The problem may return for a short time while a more permanent solution is reached.

I'm the guy who went to Mchugh.net for you, yet oddly enough, I still can't post from my old ipad (iOS 9.3.5).

The app store keeps forcing people to update their apps, but you can only download the new version of the app if you have iOS 10 or 11. Infuriating.

I'm the guy who went to Mchugh.net for you, yet oddly enough, I still can't post from my old ipad (iOS 9.3.5).

The app store keeps forcing people to update their apps, but you can only download the new version of the app if you have iOS 10 or 11. Infuriating.

What app?

That was me at least once, a few days ago

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom