UNACCEPTABLE! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

UNACCEPTABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last head coach at Syracuse didn't do that. It means a heck of a lot more than some moron rambling about ISIS beheading people.
That moron just outcoached our entire staff. What's that say about them?

You do a good job at taking shots at my points without saying my name.

Bravo.

Drops are part of the game. The game also is different if Riley catches the punt. Or we punch it from the 4 yard line after the pick. Or we punch it after the fumble on the MTSU side of the field in the first quarter.
WR drops aren't why we lost.
Hey pal, I have no idea what you're talking about. I ignore your posts and have been for a month. I don't know what points you've made (nor do I care to).

The OLine has gotten worse year by year since Marrone left. Dungey would be one of the country's best passers if he had the line Nassib had.
I don't see how nassib's left tackle could block 3 guys on his own, either.

That moron just outcoached our entire staff. What's that say about them?

Why are you worried about football when Florida is drowning?

And Coach ISIS is a great DC. He's a crap HC though and seems to be a pretty garbage human as well.

The OLine has gotten worse year by year since Marrone left. Dungey would be one of the country's best passers if he had the line Nassib had.
Aside from being small and weak, they seem completely confused by zone blocking.

Tell me how many ACC QBs played bad teams week 1. And I didn't say Dungey played well Saturday. He didn't. But that doesn't mean he's a bad QB like some are now saying.

He's obviously not a bad QB. But I wonder what Saturday will do to him. Because he's not a comfortable QB either. Rarely had time to throw. And he probably thinks the blueprint is out there now to stop us.

That is exactly my point! It is NOT an acceptable level of preparation and performance expectation from an experienced HC with experienced players coming back for him to say that. We pay him $2.5 MILLION for him to get his players ready to play so this would NOT happen again. That's exactly is my point - his EXCUSE was UNACCEPTABLE!

It's just a game. It's entertainment. It shouldn't make you angry, unless you lost a lot of money betting on the game.

It's just a game. It's entertainment. It shouldn't make you angry, unless you lost a lot of money betting on the game.

The first loss of the year always gets me. This was a horribly disappointing game when I think most of us thought we were past this kind of loss.

The first loss of the year always gets me. This was a horribly disappointing game when I think most of us thought we were past this kind of loss.

We've been bad for so long that it's hard to remember when we were a really good team. I understand your frustration. But even our "best" seasons in the last decade have been pretty mediocre, with a handful of ass-kickings in there for good measure. I think they need to reorganize the divisions in the ACC or we may not see a bowl game for a long time. I think it's ridiculous that we are in a division with Florida State, Clemson and Louisville. I mean, how in the world do you face that every year?

Why are you worried about football when Florida is drowning?

And Coach ISIS is a great DC. He's a crap HC though and seems to be a pretty garbage human as well.

P had bad pressers as did Marrone. I think the garbage human beings are the ones crapping all over a guy who got completely screwed over and decided to enjoy his revenge. IF that's your definition of a bad person then I think you need to go take a visit to the southside and see what some really bad people are all about.

Hey pal, I have no idea what you're talking about. I ignore your posts and have been for a month. I don't know what points you've made (nor do I care to).
Please continue.

You do a good job at taking shots at my points without saying my name.

Bravo.

Drops are part of the game. The game also is different if Riley catches the punt. Or we punch it from the 4 yard line after the pick. Or we punch it after the fumble on the MTSU side of the field in the first quarter.
WR drops aren't why we lost.

Seriously? How many drops were there? 8? 10? Maybe more... Ugh! And at least two would have gone for TDs or at least huge gains to the red zone. Receivers deserve a lot of blame.

Say what you want about Babers' performance on Saturday but the guy owned it after the game. Said the loss was all on him. That's all you can really ask for.
i say this, and i speak for myself only. grown very weary and tired of hearing this loss is on me stuff. would rather hear with that, what am i going to do about it. not specifics in a presser of course. just a stated commitment to review the personnel, as well as the coaching staffs role etc etc and there are many etc's.
of course babers is given time to develope, but he has to demonstrate a commitment to review, correct, modify and change if need be. thats what i am looking to hear. he needs to speak in that vein and not as its all on me. fine, we know it is but what is next!!!!!
there was no on the field leadership, or confidence --everything was controlled by the sideline---that disrupted things as much as anything else.

This game reminded me a lot of the S. Fla. game last fall. This was
This loss reminded me a lot of the S. Fla. loss last fall. Like that disappointing performance last fall, the MTSU game was one we had to win to go bowling this year. I just don't see that happening, once again.

I don't think he was confused with what Middle Tennessee was doing schematically. I think the players underestimated MT and looked past them. Which is awful to think because we don't win enough for that but kids are kids, it happens. Doesn't excuse the loss by any means but I really doubt the issue was the MT coaches outsmarting Babers and Co.
totally disagree this is not on the players. its on the coaches who did not have them ready, were not ready themselves and were totally out coached. mt was motivated, and physically better that us. faster, smarter, executed their skill positions much better than we, could throw north and south, had a semblance of a run game etc etc . we had none of the above.

P had bad pressers as did Marrone. I think the garbage human beings are the ones crapping all over a guy who got completely screwed over and decided to enjoy his revenge. IF that's your definition of a bad person then I think you need to go take a visit to the southside and see what some really bad people are all about.

I wish I had the ability to fail as bad as he did and bilk 7 figures from my employer.

I wish I had the ability to fail as bad as he did and bilk 7 figures from my employer.
Not sure why you quoted that, i was saying I don't think SS is a bad person for wanting a victory cigar. I think some people might need to go find their safe places.

Eh, we've sucked for the large part of 15 years. What's another one?

The important thing is that Babers is recruiting well. We'll be good again when we have good players. I'm not staying all worked up over this one, after the fact.

We've been bad for so long that it's hard to remember when we were a really good team. I understand your frustration. But even our "best" seasons in the last decade have been pretty mediocre, with a handful of ass-kickings in there for good measure. I think they need to reorganize the divisions in the ACC or we may not see a bowl game for a long time. I think it's ridiculous that we are in a division with Florida State, Clemson and Louisville. I mean, how in the world do you face that every year?

Agreed with Florida St. and Clemson. And Louisville is good now. But...why the hell are they so much better than us? How did that happen? They were a nobody in football not that long ago.

This game reminded me a lot of the S. Fla. game last fall. This was

This loss reminded me a lot of the S. Fla. loss last fall. Like that disappointing performance last fall, the MTSU game was one we had to win to go bowling this year. I just don't see that happening, once again.

Unlike this game, USF was favored and was the better team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom