Unacceptable. | Syracusefan.com

Unacceptable.

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
Start Carey. Frank is not close to 100%. Play Marek at the 5 more. Just an unacceptable loss all around.

I’m so glad that we get to be on the bubble...every year, because we can’t handle our OOC schedule in Nov/Dec.

Buffalo wins by 10+

Start Carey. Frank is not close to 100%. Play Marek at the 5 more. Just an unacceptable loss all around.

I’m so glad that we get to be on the bubble...every year, because we can’t handle our OOC schedule in Nov/Dec.

Buffalo wins by 10+
Unacceptable in that we should always beat a Old D team. But I said I was worried about these guys before the game. And down the stretch Carey tossed the ball out of bounds. Plenty of blame to go around. I would start with OB who I thought was awful.

After we got our asses handed to us in NYC we responded by beating Ohio State.

Today sucked, but don’t write off buffalo yet

Well prob win that game, but its hard to argue that our style of play is ugly and difficult to watch. I dont know if its the offensive system or players but it seems like we should be scoring more efficiently.

Win lose doesn’t matter - it’s been 5 years of unwatchable offense and there’s no accountability in this forum, in the media, or by the coaches.

I agree with your point but what difference does it make if there is accountability on this forum? That's hilarious!

Well for starters to stop making excuses for the coaching staff. Every year there’s a new laundry list of excuses to deflect accountability from the coaches.
excuse or facts?

Even the most ardent Boeheim supporters should be concerned after today’s pathetic showing.

If they’re not, there’s no hope.
what is your solution? You want to fire Jb?

excuse or facts?
Call it whatever makes you feel better. The coaches are turning this product into an opened banana that’s been left to sit on the counter for 5 years. We’re supposed to enjoy eating this molding banana.

Well for starters to stop making excuses for the coaching staff. Every year there’s a new laundry list of excuses to deflect accountability from the coaches.

And again what difference would it make what the board thinks?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom