unbelievable that man up can be so bad | Syracusefan.com

unbelievable that man up can be so bad

PhatOrange

Living Legend
two years in a row. it's really inexcusable. cuse man up is as bad as i've seen on any level back to like junior high and i've never seen in thirty years a man up team hold the ball and run around with it as much as syracuse does.

two years in a row. it's really inexcusable. cuse man up is as bad as i've seen on any level back to like junior high and i've never seen in thirty years a man up team hold the ball and run around with it as much as syracuse does.
The passing doesn't seem to be there.

There's a lot of parts but it hasn't come together yet.

Actually, somebody hit a cutting Maltz twice who had point blank shoots that he just didn't finish. That will change as he calms down a bit.

Actually, somebody hit a cutting Maltz twice who had point blank shoots that he just didn't finish. That will change as he calms down a bit.
Maltz had a couple nice rips from the outside and has a decent handle.. He is a big target and will bury many more shots then he misses... and hopefully he abuses nd like SK did.

I think that we got our looks and maybe just didnt finish it off, im very imressed with Maltz and think sometimes inside he should take a breath and get a fake in first, he seems to want the quick release but sometimes has a little more time. He and teh man up unit will improve and remember we are only 2 games in. UVA is the game people look to break out on lets see how they go!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom