UNC blows... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

UNC blows...

JB created a monster in syracuse... Crybaby roy walked into monsters that just needed to be fed a little

Who created what is beside the point. Kansas and Carolina are true selector schools...a level above Syracuse.

Bill Self did in five seasons what Roy failed at after fifteen. At Kansas.

i dont see how that is beside the point..JB coached and won games before he had talent. only had 2 seasons under 20 wins...he BUILT a program by being an amazing coach on the court.

Who created what is beside the point. Kansas and Carolina are true selector schools...a level above Syracuse.

Bill Self did in five seasons what Roy failed at after fifteen. At Kansas.
Umm not true. Syracuse is every bit what they are if not above right now.

Carolina is in shambles right now btw and next year. All under Roy's watch. It's really comical how some view SU. Here we are getting virtually any recruit we want, yet we have schools on "a different level in recruiting." What?

Carolina is in shambles right now btw and next year. All under Roy's watch. It's really comical how some view SU. Here we are getting virtually any recruit we want, yet we have schools on "a different level in recruiting." What?

According to ESPN, they have the #6 class coming in. Wouldn't call that shambles.

Good point. I guess they should disband the program.
Cool. Just saying they have 3 top 50 players coming in. Mcadoo is gone after this year, and other than that shooter they got they have nothing. I think this year and next they are in trouble.

LOL! They are not in shambles and have more mcdonald's All-Americans than us....

LOL! They are not in shambles and have more mcdonald's All-Americans than us....
Ok. Great. Let me go on record and say they will continue to suck this year and next year. When I say suck, like top 35 team the next 2 years.

RoyBoy has been carrying the ACC on his back the last few years, he's kept a second-rate conference from being even worse.

Since the Big East last expanded 7 years ago North Carolina has made it past the Sweet Sixteen 5 times. The other 11 schools COMBINED have done it once.

I know NC gets a lot of talent but you've got to give the guy credit for not screwing things up.

Ok. Great. Let me go on record and say they will continue to suck this year and next year. When I say suck, like top 35 team the next 2 years.

not going to happen

Explain

The team has too much talent and Roy's system does work (really Dean Smith's system). They are going to win a ton of conference games (because the conference sucks) and get a good seed. I don't see them winning a NC but there won't be 30 teams better than them. The 35th team in the country doesn't make the tournament because of the automatic bids.

The team has too much talent and Roy's system does work (really Dean Smith's system). They are going to win a ton of conference games (because the conference sucks) and get a good seed. I don't see them winning a NC but there won't be 30 teams better than them. The 35th team in the country doesn't make the tournament because of the automatic bids.
Just 2 years ago they were a top 35 team.

Umm not true. Syracuse is every bit what they are if not above right now.

Other than the fact that no none outside of a Syracuse message board would ever agree with you on that, I am right there with you.

UNC and KU are blue bloods. Syracuse is not.

Other than the fact that no none outside of a Syracuse message board would ever agree with you on that, I am right there with you.

we need another title and we are up there.

Since the Melo Center got done we re just about there.

This thread is giving me a hangover.