UNC Game Thread | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game Thread

I think putting Tommy in now is a bad idea. He would need a series or two to get comfortable, and we don't have that kind of time. If he was going to come in, it needed to be a long time ago.

I ask sincerely we happy w the progress of the program even if we have a fun offense and a good guy as a hc. Our talent is good enough. What happened here

I am waiting for the fun offense.

You’re not contributing. You’ve seen nothing from Adams or Jackson; they haven’t played. I was being dismissive because at this point, that’s been earned.

Adams has 112 carries for over 800 yards at the college level. At Oklahoma, not JUCO. That’s something tangible. He’s better than our other guys.

If you don’t care, fine. I do.

1540062867394.png

I totally get you diehard fans are frustrated, but it's still a 4 point game. Just win baby

The gods want us to have this game. we seem to be spitting in their faces.

The lack of tackling often looks like our guys just spazzily diving all over the place, out of control. Like the “fake hustle” basketball players who make a show out of their effort on a play they know they’re going to come up short on.

Their athletes are just too much for the D in space and in any 1-on-1 matchups.

Another key turnover by UNC right as they have all the momentum and are ready to blow it open. We need 7 on this drive if we don't get in the endzone we aren't winning today.

I think putting Tommy in now is a bad idea. He would need a series or two to get comfortable, and we don't have that kind of time. If he was going to come in, it needed to be a long time ago.

It would be a bloodbath. The online is getting destroyed.

Adams has 112 carries for over 800 yards at the college level. At Oklahoma, not JUCO. That’s something tangible. He’s better than our other guys.

If you don’t care, fine. I do.

99 of those yards were on a single run. I do care; I’m here. Regardless, despite your analysis of potential future players based on nothing, there isn’t an arm in this world long enough to show the jerkoff motion in my heart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom