UNC Game Thread | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game Thread

Oh, to pour salt on the wounds, our recruiting class is currently ranked last in the ACC.
But just think of how good those players will be because its a Babers worst class in the ACC vs Shafer worst class in the ACC! :p

Look this is the first two years repeating itself all over again. Absolutely embarrassing, it's not absurd to wonder if Babers is the guy after what looks like another 4-8 season. Tired of the collapses year after year.

We were up 20-7 and had the ball. Not that we were even playing great then. What a collapse. Again.
I took tennis lessons once. When I hit the ball into the net, i'd get frustrated. My instructor'd ask, "why are you frustrated?. You suck. It's not like you're good and you got unlucky. You just suck .. that's why it goes there". And that's why our defense can't stop anyone. We need to just admit it and recruit our way out of it.

Last edited:
We’ll have to agree to disagree. We don’t have the horses. Night and day compared to the UNC skill players.

AMEN, this shouldn't be shocking, their qb is accurate and smart and rheir skill guys blow ours away. So many on this board think this system is plug and play. Well, it isnt. The loss of our offensive talent is on center stage today. And yea, the loss of lynch was huge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom