UNC Game Thread | Page 73 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game Thread

I took tennis lessons once. When I hit the ball into the net, i'd get frustrated. My instructor'd ask, "why are you frustrated?. You suck. It's not like you're good and you got unlucky. You just suck .. that's why it goes there". And that's why our defense can't stop anyone. We need to just admit it and recruit our way out of it.
Reed man...that is just pure gold.

It's all the qb's fault? Really? My God guys. Our o-line sucks. Our running backs, suck. Our wide outs can't get open. Riley drops a ball right in his hands. Dungey can't hit open wide outs. true. I doubt they would have caught it if he had got it to them.
2La4.gif

UNC threw for over 300 yards in regulation time.
Right and in todays game you're not going to stop both . They are a running team .. and for most the game they could not ... yea bad sorry he was spot on today

You literally can see the vapor trail on the ball when he throws it. This offense should run how it was intended now. Taj and N.Johnson should flourish

Johnson was held on that game tying TD play. DB desperately grabbed his shoulder pad. No flag. He still had him beat badly even after the hold.

The downfield passing possibilities are exciting.

lol So if the UNC kid who picked TD off managed to stay on his feet and there was no reason he didn't, TD would be the goat, right?

Sometimes you have to just give up lol

Johnson was held on that game tying TD play. DB desperately grabbed his shoulder pad. No flag. He still had him beat badly even after the hold.

The downfield passing possibilities are exciting.
This offense will be a problem going forward. A full week to run with the number one offense and I think we’ll put up crazy numbers. Not that the numbers were good. I think ED ability to break the defense down will be missed but TD can move a little too.

I still laugh when people mock the “downfall of pasqualoni”. Good lord we were too cocky in 2004 to think otherwise results wise.

We were so dumb.
Were?

You literally can see the vapor trail on the ball when he throws it. This offense should run how it was intended now. Taj and N.Johnson should flourish
Literally!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom