UNC Gameday... | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s what annoys me. When you want to discuss simple issues with the team in a respectful manner, the rah rah crowd likes to jump all over you. I’m a die hard fan but we have issues and it’s okay to discuss them.
Been like that since the beginning. It's why I stepped away.

Anyhow, this sucks, even if it was a predictable loss.

Shrader do something positive here

Fire Dino in the middle of the season. I'm tired of this dumpster fire of a program. We are a pathetic laughingstock which can only make us money on spread.

How many times is this ref going to mess up the number of the guy that committed a penalty.

Every year we pretend our lowly ranked recruiting classes are full of hidden gems and it's the bias against Syracuse that has them ranked so low.
It’s based off a small number of diehard fans who carry water for anything the university does.

The call completely changed the game. It’s a shame.
If a call that early,effected this team to the point they're down 24-0, then these players need to see therapists.
That's ridiculous.

When does that happen? Any time anyone wants to discuss things in a respectful manner, they get discussed. If people disagree with your solutions, that's too bad.

That’s not even close to true. You have 2 posters especially that go off the rails if people even ask a simple question. “Haze” got hammered a few weeks ago suggesting maybe we should wait to evaluate the WR’s after they’ve played some good competition. That was after OG went down and the WR’s hadn’t even played a game yet. There was nothing wrong with suggesting we don’t really know if the WR’s can step up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colpars13

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom