UNC Gameday... | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give CD-RW the second half.

Guys are rolling on Shrader after the play is dead and we're getting mystery calls after a positive play to make us 1st and 25.

Nothing matters today, empty the bench, get dudes snaps, get fined in the post game presser.

This is getting so fricken' tired.

Rinse and repeat. FUGAZY.

Last edited:
Remind me to never hire you for anything. You never quit.
Jeez dash it's a little hyperbole I busted my ass every time I stepped on a field/court and I bust my ass at my chitty job that I hate lol

Looked like good D to
Me.

That’s not even close to true. You have 2 posters especially that go off the rails if people even ask a simple question. “Haze” got hammered a few weeks ago suggesting maybe we should wait to evaluate the WR’s after they’ve played some good competition. That was after OG went down and the WR’s hadn’t even played a game yet. There was nothing wrong with suggesting we don’t really know if the WR’s can step up.
We should start putting trigger warnings on posts that may hurt the ears of some of our more fragile members.

That’s not even close to true. You have 2 posters especially that go off the rails if people even ask a simple question. “Haze” got hammered a few weeks ago suggesting maybe we should wait to evaluate the WR’s after they’ve played some good competition. That was after OG went down and the WR’s hadn’t even played a game yet. There was nothing wrong with suggesting we don’t really know if the WR’s can step up.
You mean people disagreed with him? So what? That is what the board is for.

I wonder if the SEC will come callin'

It’s so obvious where the play is going to everyone except to our players and coaches.

Was that PI call BS? Honestly, I'm bad at identifying those

Give CD-RW the second half.

Guys are rolling on Shrader after the play is dead and we're getting mystery calls after a positive play to make us 1st and 25.

Nothing matters today, empty the bench, get dudes snaps, get fined in the post game presser.
Agree. Stay healthy. Move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors