UNC Gameday... | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean people disagreed with him? So what? That is what the board is for.

That’s not what the post was about with the person I replied to. Try to follow along before posting.

Tony white did the same thing, 3-3-5 is a bad defense. It got rich rod fired from WVU

It's fine as a base but you have to be more multiple if you are going to face this kind of QB talent.

This isn't the same team that was flying around the field playing their hearts out against Purdue. A lot of going through the motions and you have to feel that blocked punt was a huge momentum changer

The officiating has again been horrific, the UNC punter wasn't even close. That's said once again a Dino led team is a no show in a big game it'd more then evident it's time to move on
Shhhh. He’s going to make a bowl game and get extended

So you guys want to fire Dino even when we make a bowl with ease this season? We are far, far more likely to win 8 games than 5.

Not trying to be a smart ass I'm just not sure what the expectations are if we want Dino gone after a 4-2 start with two losses where it's an uphill battle. Maybe I'm just an idiot with low expectations because I've never seen a good Syracuse football program.

That’s not what the post was about with the person I replied to. Try to follow along before posting.
I know what you posted. I disagree with you. Is that clear enough for you? I'm in no mood for your nonsense right about now.

I have to laugh cause Babers would’ve punted on the first 4th down and kicked a field on the 2nd 4th down. Hats off to Mack.

So you guys want to fire Dino even when we make a bowl with ease this season? We are far, far more likely to win 8 games than 5.

Not trying to be a smart ass I'm just not sure what the expectations are if we want Dino gone after a 4-2 start with two losses where it's an uphill battle. Maybe I'm just an idiot with low expectations because I've never seen a good Syracuse football program.
Winning 8 games against this schedule should be a given. Groobers could’ve won 6 games. And it’s not the loss, that’s fine, it’s being SO unprepared

Let's finish strong here so we aren't embarrassed at half ti...oh.

Watching on my phone at Dulles.

That call on the blocked punt/first down was an abomination. Unfortunately I don’t think it will end up mattering. We have allowed 400 yards in one half.

It won't in the news but everything changed after it happened. Doesn't matter if they win by 40 or 20 but that determined the outcome of this game

Syracuse football will NEVER be able to compete at the upper
level of the ACC. Geographic location, facilities, and a small fan base
will always be an obstacle. If the schedule is favorable they could pull off
an occasional 8-9 win season, but it will NEVER be a program that can
attract top level talent to generate a top 25 type team year in and year out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom