UNC Gameday... | Syracusefan.com

UNC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
F71lI8MWEAAHjDl

Woke up to a slate grey sky and light rain. Quick dip basically in and out but still sticking to it hopefully for the whole month. Coffee on the dock and starting to think about how we win this game. basically, same as last week. Play clean ball, win the turnover and field position and go into the fourth ahead or close. After watching the replay, it is obvious we blew the Clemson game. We lost it they didn't win it. We can afford game killing penalties, Shrader having another off game, drops, etc... If we play well, we have a chance. This one is going to be tough, but we can win.
Go Orange!

Started Squattober on Tuesday instead of Monday so I could get in the zone on gameday let's bury these clowns

watching the ACC show it sounds like we might as well not even show up now that Tez is playing. You'd think this guy was Jerry Rice or something

Yeah exactly. He might be amazing but the guy hasn’t played a down in the ACC yet. That same ACC that has been knocking around conferences like B10 and SEC

Anyone know if Isaiah Jones traveled? Would love a positive surprise that he was playing

watching the ACC show it sounds like we might as well not even show up now that Tez is playing. You'd think this guy was Jerry Rice or something
Yeah. Or Marvin Harrison or Tommy Kane.

Like he is going to kill us or something (allegedly)

This is a game I don’t really know what to think except their QB could have a really good game and be the reason we don’t win.

Just woke up in Vegas. I bet 5 crazy, cheap parlays before passing out last night. Feeling good about todays game.

Let’s Go Orange!!

If im Rocky I throw Marlowe Wax up the middle play 1 and make sure he gets a body on Maye. Set the tone. UNC always crumbles when the game stays physical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom