UNC Hearing, Day One - no public info | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Hearing, Day One - no public info

What is so hard to understand? Number one seed that loses their 7-footer and defensive presence in the middle? He wasn't some stud obviously but was good enough to merit being a 1st round draft pick. Different players and different systems but do you win it all without Meeks? Very doubtful. You can make a similar case with Oregon how they lost their C.
Weren't we like about 30-1 with him in the lineup?

It's funny you guys actually think you had the best team that year that was denied a chance to win a title lololol. Because of ..fab melo? No really. Tell me more about 2012.

'Come on man!' You can't comprehend that for us with Fab Melo...the ceiling was the roof! ;)

When a team doesn't dress in Carolina Blue, it is automatically relegated to an inferior level.

Serious question, were you living in a cave in 2012?

Kentucky and Cuse were clearly the two best teams all season. We didn't have a stud like Davis, but we had a very good and deep team with no real weakness. 6 guys who played in the NBA on that team and some of the ones who didn't(Scoop, Triche, Fair) were good-very good college players too. We definitely had a great shot with Fab. We made a nice run even without him.

Kentucky and Cuse were clearly the two best teams all season. We didn't have a stud like Davis, but we had a very good and deep team with no real weakness. 6 guys who played in the NBA on that team and some of the ones who didn't(Scoop, Triche, Fair) were good-very good college players too. We definitely had a great shot with Fab. We made a nice run even without him.

No question about it, I think we were a tad better than Uk, would have been a hell of a title game, thanks Ncaa, and thank you refs for the biggest jobbing of all time.

IMG_1037.GIF

Am I to assume you think the past two seasons the unc basketball players still aren't attending class? There's certainly no way now that there's any "cheating" going on so..I mean, how In the world did they ever make back to back title games while actually going to class?

Yeah, that narrative doesn't really work.

please respond honestly and directly
Tidbits from UNC Day 2

TIA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors