UNC leading scorer PJ Hairston arrested for possession. | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

UNC leading scorer PJ Hairston arrested for possession.

Depending on the quality of bud the price range of an O can go from $160-$350 or $400.

Let's find out who rented the car. That may be the dagger to NC basketball.
Hayden "Fats" Thomas rented the car. He has been described as a pimp and drug dealer and has multiple felonies on drugs and weapons charges. He's a UNC season ticket holder and from checking out his twitter account (@Fats315) he's friends with several other UNC players. The NC State board PackPride is all over the story, ESPN will not be.

Hayden "Fats" Thomas rented the car. He has been described as a pimp and drug dealer and has multiple felonies on drugs and weapons charges. He's a UNC season ticket holder and from checking out his twitter account (@Fats315) he's friends with several other UNC players. The NC State board PackPride is all over the story, ESPN will not be.

So basically the same thing Syracuse was on probation for in 1993?

I am so glad that now it is official I can muster all my hatred fellow ACC member North Carolina. Screw them with a hot poker JAB will get a couple chance to make Roy cry.

So because they are saying what you want to hear, the ignorant, racist idiots on PackPride are now what you consider a credible news source? There's a good choice.

Is this serious or joke? I'm leaning towards joke. I mean Hayden "Fats" Thomas? I would expect they got the weed from Big Worm next.

So because they are saying what you want to hear, the ignorant, racist idiots on PackPride are now what you consider a credible news source? There's a good choice.

They also did some fine work on Peppersgate. They're obviously racist degenerates, but they seem to be good at this.

Just a friendly word of advice for our new ACC friends...take everything your read on Pack Pride with a tremendous mountain of salt. They typically just throw things against the wall, and get excited if one out of a thousand of their crazy rumors sticks. As a UNC fan, it has been hilarious reading their board at times during this "scandal"...since they don't really have competitive sports at NC State, many of their fans honestly care more about spreading wild rumors about UNC than they do supporting their own teams.

Case and point...during the NCAA investigation in 2010 there were two posters on Pack Pride who always claimed to have inside information...said that UNC's basketball team was being investigated, that the NOA would include a LOIC for the basketball program, that Roy would be fired by the 2011 season, etc. The Pack Pride crowd ate it up. When none of that came to pass, their board melted down and they banned their "inside" guys. Now they are a leaderless "Pack". I think their "new" guy demonstrated his credibility immensely when he stated, "I have sources within UNC who are telling me that there is no chance Fedora ends up at UNC." The next day, Fedora was announced as UNC's new football coach. :rolling:

Just a friendly word of advice for our new ACC friends...take everything your read on Pack Pride with a tremendous mountain of salt. They typically just throw things against the wall, and get excited if one out of a thousand of their crazy rumors sticks. As a UNC fan, it has been hilarious reading their board at times during this "scandal"...since they don't really have competitive sports at NC State, many of their fans honestly care more about spreading wild rumors about UNC than they do supporting their own teams.

Case and point...during the NCAA investigation in 2010 there were two posters on Pack Pride who always claimed to have inside information...said that UNC's basketball team was being investigated, that the NOA would include a LOIC for the basketball program, that Roy would be fired by the 2011 season, etc. The Pack Pride crowd ate it up. When none of that came to pass, their board melted down and they banned their "inside" guys. Now they are a leaderless "Pack". I think their "new" guy demonstrated his credibility immensely when he stated, "I have sources within UNC who are telling me that there is no chance Fedora ends up at UNC." The next day, Fedora was announced as UNC's new football coach. :rolling:
Ok we get it, UNC does no wrong.

INteresting because usually the rumors on this board are always against our own team. There is always somebody new that tries to come on here and start a rumor. Last season it was MCW is going to be academically inelible. Then a week later we find out he is on the big east academic honor roll or something like that.

Ok we get it, UNC does no wrong.

Everyone does wrong, this is college athletics, bro. I'm pretty sure the NCAA could start an investigation at any D1 school in the country and find some violations before long. The key is how wrong you are.

INteresting because usually the rumors on this board are always against our own team. There is always somebody new that tries to come on here and start a rumor. Last season it was MCW is going to be academically inelible. Then a week later we find out he is on the big east academic honor roll or something like that.

You can't pay any attention to any kind of rumors these days. Unless the NCAA comes out and says that a violation has taken place, I don't put any credence into reports of wrongdoing, particularly those that come from internet message boards. You sure the people spreading rumors about MCW are actually 'Cuse fans? Wouldn't put it past an imposter to do something like that.

Everyone does wrong, this is college athletics, bro. I'm pretty sure the NCAA could start an investigation at any D1 school in the country and find some violations before long. The key is how wrong you are.
I agree, but its unnecessary to sugar coat or explain away every single thing UNC or their players do wrong.

I see, Hairston wasn't arrested for possession of marijuana and it was just a vicious rumor that a gun was found outside his rented $245/day Yukon.

LIke I said before, nothing will come of this because it's UNC, but this is a stinking turd of story.

You can't pay any attention to any kind of rumors these days. Unless the NCAA comes out and says that a violation has taken place, I don't put any credence into reports of wrongdoing, particularly those that come from internet message boards. You sure the people spreading rumors about MCW are actually 'Cuse fans? Wouldn't put it past an imposter to do something like that.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...h-carolina-pj-hairston-arrest-rental/2486267/

So PackPride was wrong about Haydn? He is also claiming that he doesn't know P.J. and that he isn't even a fan of North Carolina.

NC fans better hope he doesn't actually have season tickets like the PackPride was claiming he does.

Weird. In your link, the renter mentions he does not know PJ Hairston yet according to the link below, witnesses said PJ told them the night of the incident that he got it from "Fats", nickname of the renter. How will NCAA and UNC cover this one up?
Read both articles and judge for yourself, but how do we not have anyone else who can report to a regulatory body what's plainly obvious? They can only go so far without the truth catching up.
http://thehickoryhound.blogspot.com/2013/07/where-are-unc-board-of-governors-3.html?m=1

If the NCAA says it wasn't a violation, it wasn't a violation. Sorry.

Were you saying that about the Duke player that got around $100,000 in jewelry. And the NCAA said there wasn't a violation there?

Were you saying that about the Duke player that got around $100,000 in jewelry. And the NCAA said there wasn't a violation there?
"Anybody asks you where you got it, you got it in Vegas playing craps."
l.jpg

Weird. In your link, the renter mentions he does not know PJ Hairston yet according to the link below, witnesses said PJ told them the night of the incident that he got it from "Fats", nickname of the renter. How will NCAA and UNC cover this one up?
Read both articles and judge for yourself, but how do we not have anyone else who can report to a regulatory body what's plainly obvious? They can only go so far without the truth catching up.
http://thehickoryhound.blogspot.com/2013/07/where-are-unc-board-of-governors-3.html?m=1
He already changed his story. Now he said he met UNC players because he promotes parties. It's telling that he's going out of his way to say he's not a booster or agent.

He already changed his story. Now he said he met UNC players because he promotes parties. It's telling that he's going out of his way to say he's not a booster or agent.
So, that's his poker face? :)
I was thinking the same thing. Goes out of his way to deflect before he's been asked.

Just FYI, more testimony about the credibility of the Pack Pride klan. They actually made local news here a few years ago when they threatened online to lynch Ty Lawson after he dunked on NC State during a game. Shortly after that, UNC's student body president, a Morehead Scholar, was studying late home alone one night when two men broke into her house, kidnapped her, drove her to an ATM and forced her to withdrawal money, tortured her, and, after she asked them to pray with her, shot her several times in the torso with a small caliber handgun before finishing her off with a shotgun blast to the face. Pack Pride's reaction was to accuse her of being a coke dealer and openly laugh about her death. Real classy people there.

North Carolina as a state doesn't have many things to be embarrassed about...unfortunately, NC State is one of those things that we constantly find ourselves apologizing for.

Just FYI, more testimony about the credibility of the Pack Pride klan. They actually made local news here a few years ago when they threatened online to lynch Ty Lawson after he dunked on NC State during a game. Shortly after that, UNC's student body president, a Morehead Scholar, was studying late home alone one night when two men broke into her house, kidnapped her, drove her to an ATM and forced her to withdrawal money, tortured her, and, after she asked them to pray with her, shot her several times in the torso with a small caliber handgun before finishing her off with a shotgun blast to the face. Pack Pride's reaction was to accuse her of being a coke dealer and openly laugh about her death. Real classy people there.

North Carolina as a state doesn't have many things to be embarrassed about...unfortunately, NC State is one of those things that we constantly find ourselves apologizing for.

Be that as it may, the National Enquirer got the John Edwards story right. John Edwards of Chapel Hill I believe. Coincidence? I think not.

Be that as it may, the National Enquirer got the John Edwards story right. John Edwards of Chapel Hill I believe. Coincidence? I think not.

John Edwards actually went to NC State. Like I said, one of those things we constantly have to apologize for...