UNC leading scorer PJ Hairston arrested for possession. | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

UNC leading scorer PJ Hairston arrested for possession.

"Hairston, like Blackstock, is from Greensboro, and a source tells Big Lead Sports the two have known each other for years . . ."

'family friend', right? ;)

nothing_to_see_here.jpg

If you travel with a gun and a couple oz of weed you could come up with $245 a day pretty easily ;)

well played.

ESPN article about the agent they again refer to it as a "small amount of marijuana" why not say 43.2 grams? Oh, because they are being purposely deceitful again.

well played.

ESPN article about the agent they again refer to it as a "small amount of marijuana" why not say 43.2 grams? Oh, because they are being purposely deceitful again.
ESPN is such a load of crap. "A small amount of weed" one would think that would be a possession ticket. Is it true anything over an ounce and a half is a felony in NC? This amount would exceed that, and by no means be a small amount.

well played.

Yeah the use of vague terms let's you know how this story will end. 43.2 grams is a small amount... for a clydesdale perhaps.

It is insane to me that there was weed and a gun in the car and what would get PJ in trouble with the NCAA is who rented the car. Apparently the definition of "amateurism" according to the NCAA allows drug use (except if you are at SU, which stupidly has a drug policy) and carrying guns around at night for fun, but god help you if someone rented a car for you and they werent family...

Now, the gun could have been registered and it be perfectly legal to have it, who knows. Of course, the great thing about playing basketball in a place like north carolina (especially as a tar heel) is that a solid majority of the state is willing to bury their heads in the sand about any issues. It's amazing what an entire community can cover up, just ask the towns that house SEC schools. The state of NC are like a bunch of 13 year old girls at a justin bieber concert when it comes to their hoops.

ESPN is such a load of crap. "A small amount of weed" one would think that would be a possession ticket. Is it true anything over an ounce and a half is a felony in NC? This amount would exceed that, and by no means be a small amount.
You're missing something. It was three small amounts, not one large amount. Understand?

You're missing something. It was three small amounts, not one large amount. Understand?
Wouldn't that be worse than having one large amount? Intent to sell?

Nah... one for me, one for each of my friends. Small amounts for our own personal use. I'm sure the DA will understand. I hear he's a big hoops fan.
Ok, ok I get it now.

Isn't the the value of an ounce and a half of weed like $700? I tried to look it up but apparently no one sells that much weed at one time.

why is a thread about PJ hairston from June 7 still going strong on June 25??

Isn't the the value of an ounce and a half of weed like $700? I tried to look it up but apparently no one sells that much weed at one time.
If the government wasn't already watching us all, you would SOOOO be flagged.

I haven't priced it since high school and suppose it would depend on the quality but unless inflation went crazy in that market it should be much less. Used to be able to grab an oz for $100ish iirc? Some others help me out here.

Regardless, I'm waiting for a story to come out that PJ Hairston has glocoma and it is for medicinal use.

$20 in my day ($20!). But I'm old.

I haven't priced it since high school and suppose it would depend on the quality but unless inflation went crazy in that market it should be much less. Used to be able to grab an oz for $100ish iirc? Some others help me out here.

Regardless, I'm waiting for a story to come out that PJ Hairston has glocoma and it is for medicinal use.

Well if somebody is helping him pay for it he could afford it, and no he couldn't afford it, and its total guess and I could care less what is implied.
The math tell you he probably wasn't paying for it. Why wouldnt you buy a car and pay it off in a year or less, rather than they $245.00 a day.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe in NC. No where's near that price in NY unless you are getting RIPPED OFF.