UNC - Oregon | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

UNC - Oregon

Two straight offensive rebounds off missed FTs to win it. Unreal. I guess it's not just us that they may on the offensive boards whenever they need to.

Oregon lost it - UNC didn't win it.

Wow... UNC tried as hard as they could to choke it away but Oregon couldn't grab one rebound.

UNC fouled on the offensive rebound... rapped his arm around Bell's before grabbing the ball.

Are you kidding me? UNC misses 4 straight free throws and Oregon can't get a freaking rebound. Weak.

Really became a fan of Oregon in the 5 or 6 games I watched them this year. What a great college team.

Mark Few is currently a better coach than Deputy Dog. I give Gonzaga a lot more than a puncher's chance on Monday night. Man, there is a ton of talent on UNC though...

Big call Teddy missed a chance to make a correct Big call and send Oregon to the line with a chance to win the game, Clear foul.

How does UNC keep a player like Kennedy Meeks in the program for all four years? If he had signed with Syracuse he would have declared for the NBA Draft before his first week on campus completed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom