UNC - Oregon | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

UNC - Oregon

I can't root for Gonzaga.

So I guess I root for UNC, and then that the NCAA smacks them?

Williams sending his players after the boards was really dumb. A foul on either of these boards sends Oregon to the line with a chance to win the game outright,

One of the dumbest strategies I have ever seen in my life. Roy Wlliams should be ashamed of himself win or not.

I have to think Bell was assuming UNC would not go after the board.

After all Williams sending his players after the boards was really dumb. A foul on either of these boards sends Oregon to the line with a chance to win the game outright,

One of the dumbest strategies I have ever seen in my life. Roy Wlliams should be ashamed of himself win or not.
So after they went after it and he didn't box out the first time, he thought "surely they won't do it again".

No pride for the ACC old guard. They don't like us newcomers and the feeling is mutual. Go Zags!

Yeah I despise these ACC teams. Specifically UNC and Duke and the favoritism they are constantly showed. Pretty sick of the media gushing over the blue bloods as well.

Would have been great if TV Teddy V called that shoving foul on Meeks on the last rebound. And Oregon won on the 2 free throws.

Would have been great if TV Teddy V called that shoving foul on Meeks on the last rebound. And Oregon won on the 2 free throws.

The only way that Meeks gets called for a foul there is if UNC is playing Duke.

UNC won't be able to big boy the Zags on the glass.

So after they went after it and he didn't box out the first time, he thought "surely they won't do it again".

It was just as stupid on Bell the second time. I agree. He knew what UNC's game plan was.

I can't understand hating Gonzaga that much.

Either way, I admire your unwillingness to bend no matter what.
Im not sure why I'm such a Power 5 snob but I loathe Gonzaga and the fact they are now legitimized because of a path to the Title Game that our terrible Syracuse team this year had a 50/50 shot of navigating.

789-3.jpg

Im not sure why I'm such a Power 5 snob but I loathe Gonzaga and the fact they are now legitimized because of a path to the Title Game that our terrible Syracuse team this year had a 50/50 shot of navigating.

I hear ya to a point re the Zags path. The only team they played I would have been certain that SU could beat was SDST. After that all bets are off.

I hear ya to a point re the Zags path. The only team they played I would have been certain that SU could beat was SDST. After that all bets are off.
I should say Final 4 because South Carolina would've rocked us.

However, id absolutely give us a chance against SDST, Northwestern, West Virginia and Xavier. That makes UCONN's recent Title Run look like murderers row.

Let's go Zags. If you're a Cuse fan, and rooting for UNC then...nevermind.

They shouldn't even be allowed in the Tourney. We are decimated for a small fraction of what they did. I hope my Polish brother, and Collins destroy Meeks. Roy loses again in the Title.

They don't even deserve a basketball program. How anyone can root for them is insane.

It was a blatant foul. Teddy usually has the balls to make that call.

I should say Final 4 because South Carolina would've rocked us.

However, id absolutely give us a chance against SDST, Northwestern, West Virginia and Xavier.

Maybe Northwestern if our threes are falling. Xavier or WVA? Not a chance.

Did you mean 1/50 ?

As an objective source, KenPom predictor has us with a 0.93% chance of winning those 5 same games in a row. Maybe it's a tad higher in reality but I would say not by much.

Gonzaga beat good teams they just weren't Name brand schools. Everyone said West Virginia was great until gonzaga beat them. Makes no sense to me.

Remember the 180 the talking heads did last year between round 1 and 2 for SU. All we heard was that SU had better watch out for MTSU after the Blue Raiders beat Sparty. The second after SU beat MTSU in the 2nd round all we heard was how SU got an easy path and how much MTSU sucks.

Mark Few and JB are good friends. I think he would love to see his longtime friend get a ring.

I want Gonzaga to run away with it. No love for UNC here, ACC be damned. Let's have a non-P5 finally win it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom