**UNIFORM UPDATE FOR CLEMSON** | Syracusefan.com

**UNIFORM UPDATE FOR CLEMSON**

Just read this tweet from a student reporter for WAER Sports so I'm not sure how much to make of it, but its something...

Kevin Fitzgerald @KevinTFitz
Looks like #Syracuse is going back to their traditional colors v. #Clemson @DaPrince23SU told me to expect orange on orange unis.

He's actually a friend of mine. I know he's one of the radio hosts for a station around here and he's on the field/court for every game. His word is probably good.

His second tweet says he means going back to orange helmet and orange pants. Damn.

@KevinTFitz: @erecdale you got the new helmets, why not use them. But looks like it's going to be orange helmets and orange pants.

Just read this tweet from a student reporter for WAER Sports so I'm not sure how much to make of it, but its something...

Looks like #Syracuse is going back to their traditional colors v. #Clemson @DaPrince23SU told me to expect orange on orange unis.

This should be interesting... I can already see the ESPN announcers goofing up a Sportscenter highlight.

exactly, orange on orange yuck city, isn't traditional. Here's hoping it's dark blue tops with orange pants traditional...

I'd love orange on orange but I've been saying that ever since we got the redesign to the current iteration. I half feel like we should wear the all blues since we've played amazing while wearing them and I'm a bit superstitious as it pertains to sports.

not for nothing, but Jerome Smith said in an interview before Tulane that he wished they were breaking out new helmets, but going with the traditionals. They are keeping this under wraps.

theres still those pictures of the orange chrome helmet - im wondering if thats a possibility

It'd be sweet if we went all orange and Clemson went all orange...

This is likely what you get from us.

clem-12-allwhite-markdolejs-vert-620x824.jpg

With a very very slight chance of this

clem-03-09-whiteorange-richardclewis-vert-620x829.jpg

and not a chance in h&%^ of this because Dabo like traditional stuff(that's why I had to use an old photo, lol)

clem-03-09-whiteblue-toddkirkland-620x442.jpg

Just take our current navy jersey's and invert some of the colors. Base orange, navy and white accents. It will look great.

If you want to avoid on field confusion then I'm fine with all-navy's again. If it happens then expect a lot of mocking, though. With the game being on the national stage there will be a lot of post game coverage where I can hear people saying "The Syracuse Blue, I mean Orange."

syracuse_james_wyche_sm.jpg

I'm praying for something like this.

I don't really understand why we wore new pants for a meaningless game like Wagner then unveil new helmets for a bs game like Tulane then go back to standard uniforms for the biggest game of the year. Can you say fail to the su marketing department.

Last edited:
That dude is pretty funny. New SNL cast member

Queen my dishes please.

I've seen that one a million times, and it never seems to get old.

syracuse_james_wyche_sm.jpg

I'm praying for something like this.
Me too. Everyone is scared based on the Robinson era orange unis. But the Reyes era all orange like this, sa-weet!

His second tweet says he means going back to orange helmet and orange pants. Damn.

@KevinTFitz: @erecdale you got the new helmets, why not use them. But looks like it's going to be orange helmets and orange pants.

You mean you wanted all orange?!

Yuck!