Uniforms vs ND @ Yankee Stadium | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Uniforms vs ND @ Yankee Stadium

Biggest game in years with a national audience and we don’t wear orange. When will we change our name if we aren’t going to wear it. Orange white orange would have been the appropriate choice.

Biggest game in years with a national audience and we don’t wear orange. When will we change our name if we aren’t going to wear it. Orange white orange would have been the appropriate choice.

There is orange all over the uniform and all the extras (socks, sleeve's, undershirts, bands) are all orange. The name at the bottom of the screen will read #13 Syracuse.

IMO, our best uni combo is orange helmets, white jerseys, orange pants (worn for WMU). It's a classic look that actually is quite sharp in the modern incarnation. I suspect it will make a reappearance for the BC game, but to me, this should be our default road look.

For home games, it doesnt matter to me as much because other than orange, there is no other official University color. But I must admit, i have grown partial to orange helmets and orange tops (with either orange or blue pants).

Exactly. I'm on your side. It's ridiculous.

Look at the bright side. Avoided the dreaded platinum.

Remember ND fans (rightfully) mocking those clownsuits at the Metlife game.

But karma’s a biotch. Look who’s wearing the laughingstock threads for this one.

IMO, our best uni combo is orange helmets, white jerseys, orange pants (worn for WMU). It's a classic look that actually is quite sharp in the modern incarnation. I suspect it will make a reappearance for the BC game, but to me, this should be our default road look.

For home games, it doesnt matter to me as much because other than orange, there is no other official University color. But I must admit, i have grown partial to orange helmets and orange tops (with either orange or blue pants).

I think we are keeping it nice and clean and simple to counter NDs ugly AF uniforms. You will get your wish a week later for BC as stated in your post.

We don't need to remind people what our color is every game this is the right game for a nice conservative play it safe choice. We will have the far better uniforms.

It feels like the choices have been less bad this year and perhaps owing to having an adult in the room in Wildhack.

Hopefully his influence will continue in the new contract.

nov-1995-quarterback-donovan-mcnabb-of-the-syracuse-orangemen-drops-picture-id294470

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom