Update: Dungey's injury is not career-ending | Syracusefan.com

Update: Dungey's injury is not career-ending

If Dungey isn't healthy and sits the rest of the season, at this point I'd be OK with that.

If this happens, the defense is going to Be beaten up relentlessly for the next two games.
SU got 10 first downs today. 10.

If this happens, the defense is going to Be beaten up relentlessly for the next two games.
Rotate guys as much as possible.

Rotate guys as much as possible.

I agree with you. I don't want Dungey to go out there to pointlessly get beaten up any further.
It's just a sh$tty situation again this year that the D is going to be on the field twice as much as the offense toward the end of the season.
They're definitely going to inflict a lot of damage on FSU and Pitt. But they're probably going to receive more in return.
It just sucks.

Man this sucks. But when you have limited depth I guess this is to be expected. I hope in a couple of years this won't be as much of an issue for us anymore.

If Dungey isn't healthy and sits the rest of the season, at this point I'd be OK with that.
I am with you on that one. The season is almost over and I surely don't want to see him hurt again. Let Dungey get healthy and prepare for next year. I have a really good feeling about next year. Dungey will be another year older, stronger and wiser, So will our defense and O line. Watch out next year ACC here we come!!!

The 1st half was 110% a problem with the D. The O did its job. The 2nd half it flipped. The D needed to come out with a better game plan against NC State. It put us in a hole. We needed the D to step up with Dungey out and they didn't until the 2nd half.

I still can't believe we were as careless as we were against Clemson.

Dungey should not have been running the ball that afternoon - not at all.

What a friggin waste.

the kids no what there getting into playing football you have to try to win even if it means running your qb with injury history. The hit he took in that game was not as bad as the hits he took last year.

It's his 3rd concussion his career may be over . Injuries suck its just bad luck when you get hurt . I laugh when I hear injury prone again it's just bad luck

The 1st half was 110% a problem with the D. The O did its job. The 2nd half it flipped. The D needed to come out with a better game plan against NC State. It put us in a hole. We needed the D to step up with Dungey out and they didn't until the 2nd half.

We had 100 yards of offense in the 1st half. Im skeptical that the O did its job in any part of that game outside of a few long completions.

Did Slayton and Samuels play most of the second half snaps?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom