UPDATE: GAME POSTPONED UNTIL WEDNESDAY 7 PM [ESPN2] | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UPDATE: GAME POSTPONED UNTIL WEDNESDAY 7 PM [ESPN2]

Unbelieveable! I remember the year we got like 20 inches of snow between 12-1 pm. Work let out, school buses stuck in the traffic, kids that did get home had parents stuck in traffic. My parents went to Syracuse Stage that night for a play. It must really be bad there today. I can't ever remember a game postponed other than when the Dome roof collapsed. Stay safe everyone! How many of you are going sledding?

C65dXTnVAAA2mWO.jpg:large

Wow. NCAA just released a statement. If the game is postponed, boeheim loses a win.

They've really heard the calls to be more flexible though: JB gets to pick the win he gives up.

Did the UNCG team actually arrive? Are they in town now?

If you drive in Madison County after 6:00 you will be arrested tonight. I'm thinking the dome may honor those refund requests. Lol

Are you serious? That's plain stupid, if true.

In other news, my totally oblivious co-worker still thinks she will drive from Ottawa to Syracuse (3 hour drive in normal conditions) tonight for her 10:00 flight.

I just hit her with the news about the game being cancelled, and some counties have traffic closures before she left the office.
She seemed a bit concerned, but her husband texted her that everything still seems OK. :bat:

The NCAA knew that this could happen days ago. SU could have been forced to play in Carolina.

I remember a game maybe 10-12 years ago. Midweek vs St John's. Weather was absolutely horrible I went up straight from work downtown couldn't have been more that 4K in there they let everyone sit where they wanted. Before tonight's game getting actually moved to another date I don't remember weather impacting a game worse than that one.

In other news, my totally oblivious co-worker still thinks she will drive from Ottawa to Syracuse (3 hour drive in normal conditions) tonight for her 10:00 flight.
there will be NO FLIGHTS

I remember a game maybe 10-12 years ago. Midweek vs St John's. Weather was absolutely horrible I went up straight from work downtown couldn't have been more that 4K in there they let everyone sit where they wanted. Before tonight's game getting actually moved to another date I don't remember weather impacting a game worse than that one.
Yep. I was there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom