Upset Saturday? (Duke, Kansas, not UConn) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Upset Saturday? (Duke, Kansas, not UConn)

Idiot from St. John's almost fouled the Duke Shooter. Why do kids even loose defend in those situation. Just get the hell of the court.

Trevon Duval's inability to shoot is going to cost Duke a championship this year.

St John's scored 49 in the second half! Both teams were shooting almost 50% from three until Duke had to chuck the last couple.

What happened to Duke's defense? They give up 81 to a team with the #166 offense in Kenpom.

Duke will lose like 3 more times and still get a 1 seed in NC

With Duke and Kansas losing today, the question will be does anybody want the last #1.

That dude is nice. Same guy who killed us (twice) iirc? He can score.

Yup he can get buckets and has some moves. I thought we only faced him once. Can’t remember. Tried to forget those, lol

What happened to Duke's defense? They give up 81 to a team with the #166 offense in Kenpom.
_uke _oesn’t play _efense. Bagley has all the tools to be a pro; he can throw the ball at the rim with the best of them and he’s already mastered the National Bricklaying Association matador defense.

Yup he can get buckets and has some moves. I thought we only faced him once. Can’t remember. Tried to forget those, lol
Yeh, I think you're right. I guess it happened more than once in my head bc I had nightmares from that game. I got courtside seats for the first time in my life and took my dad for his birthday to witness that massacre. :( But back to today. Duke lost! Yay

_uke _oesn’t play _efense. Bagley has all the tools to be a pro; he can throw the ball at the rim with the best of them and he’s already mastered the National Bricklaying Association matador defense.
I thought they had been defending better this year, but yeah that's been the problem for them. The one and dones can't defend like K wants them to with only a year in the program

With these losses today, Auburn (Auburn!) will be showing up as a #1 seed in a number of brackets next week. Despite all his issues, Bruce Pearl is a pretty good coach.

I seem to remember one year in the mid/late 90's where they were a one seed out of nowhere, and then basically went back into hiding.

With these losses today, Auburn (Auburn!) will be showing up as a #1 seed in a number of brackets next week. Despite all his issues, Bruce Pearl is a pretty good coach.

I seem to remember one year in the mid/late 90's where they were a one seed out of nowhere, and then basically went back into hiding.
It was the year we were the 8 seed in their bracket.
We lost to Oklahoma State at the RCA Dome first round.
Auburn lost in the sweet 16 to Ohio State who won the region.

Mizzou/UK

Basketball needs to figure out that "scuffles" don't require 20 minutes of reviews and a bunch of techs.

Common foul - Play on. Literally nothing happened yet we have a flagrant and double techs...

Jncuse good call on Missouri.
I going to lose this one. Thank goodness it was a small one.

Ranked Duke, Kentucky and Kansas teams all losing to unranked teams on the same day. I wonder if that has ever happened before.

Jncuse good call on Missouri.
I going to lose this one. Thank goodness it was a small one.

Well I get them right about half the time.

Duke is vastly overrated can't beat the worst team in the big East.

upload_2018-2-3_20-25-35.png

After the top 3, we have a bunch of losses accumulating. I would like the upset,,,,but.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom