Urban Meyer Knew of Abuse Allegations Against Ohio State Coach in 2015 | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Urban Meyer Knew of Abuse Allegations Against Ohio State Coach in 2015

Guys a great coach and a pos. He let his players get away with murder at Florida no pun intended. He never once apologized to Courtney smith just the osu fans.
I wonder if the Ohio State Board of Trustees might have imposed a different penalty, if they knew he was going to be so unrepentant at the press conference.

I'm amazed that the people from Ohio State that put together that press conference get paid actual money.

Memory lapses? Oh for fox sake.

Hey, at least the excuse is already built in for the next one.

I felt like I was watching my 3 yr old give me completely irrational excuses as to why she needs something.

I mean, just own your stuff, people aren't that naive. It's more offensive to expect people to eat this horse shite.

I would have more respect for them if they just came out and said we didn't fire him because he's 73-8.

I wonder if the Ohio State Board of Trustees might have imposed a different penalty, if they knew he was going to be so unrepentant at the press conference.
Prob not they knew he's an arse and they care about winning too much.

I'm amazed that the people from Ohio State that put together that press conference get paid actual money.

Memory lapses? Oh for fox sake.

Hey, at least the excuse is already built in for the next one.

I felt like I was watching my 3 yr old give me completely irrational excuses as to why she needs something.

I mean, just own your stuff, people aren't that naive. It's more offensive to expect people to eat this horse shite.

Finebaum put it perfectly that UM looked lile a hostage reading from that prepared statement. I also understand that he gets to coach the team during game week, just isn't allowed to be there for the first 3 games. Anyone have info on this? The game week coaching is 80-90% of the job!

Can't wait to see some of the signs on ESPN on Gameday this Fall, especially if Gameday is at an osu game.

Oh ESPN gameday won't show any of the signs. They will paint the rah rah picture of fans enjoying their teams and teams providing a great gameday atmosphere. It's a big facade bc the cfb underbelly is ugly, a cess pool getting worse every year. Its easily the dirtiest sport college or pro and I am sometimes, embarrassed to be a fan of it.

I thought that's what they were spending the 10 hours in lockdown ironing out.

I'm starting to think that time was used to negotiate with TCU, Tulane and Jerry World to see if they could get them to switch weeks.

I can never shop at Aldi because I don't have a quarter needed to get a shopping cart.

I don't have an Aldi near me, do you really need a quarter to use a cart?

I don't have an Aldi near me, do you really need a quarter to use a cart?
Yes, it's incentive to have people return the carts instead leaving them in the parking lot. It works. It's one of the the things they do to keep costs down.

Guys a great coach and a pos. He let his players get away with murder at Florida no pun intended. He never once apologized to Courtney smith just the osu fans.

Right on, no apology to CS in letting this ho on. Refuses to mention her name, just concerned with the fact OSU fans have had their season affected.

If this situation wasn't disgusting at its core, it would be hilarious watching Ohio St. floundering around like a juvenile.

F for the Public Relations Dept.

Two press conferences now Meyer is apologizing about saying how he handled them poorly. Unreal.

These texts were sent during media days when Meyer claimed to not know anything. Then his agent asked for his phone for 4 hours!?

6ece6de9-6721-40c4-864b-74ac7d243fa4_screenshot.jpg

"Use a landline." Who're they, Jimmy Conway and Henry Hill?