Urban Meyer Knew of Abuse Allegations Against Ohio State Coach in 2015 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Urban Meyer Knew of Abuse Allegations Against Ohio State Coach in 2015

Yet another example of why people need to stop with all the tired “leader of men” “building values” bullish!t. College football coaches are all tainted to some degree. Some may be better than others, but we’re grading on a curve. Nature of the beast. And it is a beast. Wins matter. Nothing else.

ESPN is a joke and the only programming i watch is actual cfb games. None of the other garbage programming. They got rid of some great talent but kept hacks like golics kid.
If they didn't air CFB games, I would never turn it on. And I don't give a rat's ass about all of the political stuff from the last year or so. I stopped watching years ago because it is just bad, regurgitated crap.

These shirts did not age well:

ucCTjHI.jpg

a mandatory reporter is required to report the suspected abuse or neglect of children. It does not apply to adults.
Interesting. Thanks for the clarification

Agree. Don’t understand him protecting a WR coach though. It’s not as if he couldn’t go poach the best coaches and recruiters. Why jeopardize your career for this? As crappy as it sounds, for a star player, I could see him burying this, ala Baylor, but a coach...??
His grandfather was former HC Earle Bruce and a “mentor” of Myer’s.

He died in April. Which may play a part in all of this coming out now.

If they didn't air CFB games, I would never turn it on. And I don't give a rat's ass about all of the political stuff from the last year or so. I stopped watching years ago because it is just bad, regurgitated crap.
John Skipper ruined the gold standard of TV sports networks making everything embrace debate and political over just sprinkling it in when obvious.

I don’t watch anything on ESPN but games. Their programming blows so much I don’t even hate watch.

Urban is done.

He won’t survive this. Nassar was different than this. Izzo should have been gone but he had enough deniability to survive bad PR. Plus ESPN didn’t go as hard as they could have.
Once the photos from the DV become public this will be Ray Rice 2.0 and Urban is done.
McMurphy says he has seen the photos and knows they are real. Tick tock for the final nail coming.

When is Tressel’s show cause over?

:rolling:

Golics kid>Golic

That's even a good point! Greeny made golic but golic forgot that and they couldn't get along. Greeny was clearly the talent. Golic is a grunt. His kid IS better than him, what bugs me is he got tbe job through daddy and as talented heads were falling, he was climbing. Thanks for the chat!:)

Urban is done.

He won’t survive this. Nassar was different than this. Izzo should have been gone but he had enough deniability to survive bad PR. Plus ESPN didn’t go as hard as they could have.
Once the photos from the DV become public this will be Ray Rice 2.0 and Urban is done.
McMurphy says he has seen the photos and knows they are real. Tick tock for the final nail coming.

Ok, so what if UM knew and claims he attempted chats with his assistant and wife. That's a he said/she said situation. Would that bring him down? What is the evidence against him? Did his wife admit to relayimg the info recieved from his assistants wife to to her?

Ultimately, what is a head coaches ultimate responsibility? Being a savior for issues in the homes of all his employees? I know he should have acted, just playing DA .

Ok, so what if UM knew and claims he attempted chats with his assistant and wife. That's a he said/she said situation. Would that bring him down? What is the evidence against him? Did his wife admit to relayimg the info recieved from his assistants wife to to her?

Ultimately, what is a head coaches ultimate responsibility? Being a savior for issues in the homes of all his employees? I know he should have acted, just playing DA .
The first DV incident in 2015 was buried.
Urban is responsible for disciplining his staff. Even if the coach wasn’t charged he knew something happened.
College football coaches are dictators and know everything.
He buried this stuff because he liked the coach. He said last week firing him was one of the toughest decisions as a HC. Give me a bleeping break.

Urban is responsible for his house. He did nothing the weight of the inaction falls against him.

The first DV incident in 2015 was buried.
Urban is responsible for disciplining his staff. Even if the coach wasn’t charged he knew something happened.
College football coaches are dictators and know everything.
He buried this stuff because he liked the coach. He said last week firing him was one of the toughest decisions as a HC. Give me a bleeping break.

Urban is responsible for his house. He did nothing the weight of the inaction falls against him.

Agree, he ran a cesspool at Florida letting Aaron Hernandez run wild for a few years. AH was involved in a gang while at UF. he is a joke and a control freak, thus these guys cant have it both ways. Play the i didnt know card now while they micro manage from the guys lining the field to all of his assistants. THAT said, is he responsible for what goes on in everyone's home? Again, just playing DA.

He's toast and assuredly unhirable in the near future.

The one thing you cannot do in 2018 is cover-up knowledge of domestic violence.

Those have to be some doozie texts and photos that McMurphy has.

Agree, he ran a cesspool at Florida letting Aaron Hernandez run wild for a few years. AH was involved in a gang while at UF. he is a joke and a control freak, thus these guys cant have it both ways. Play the i didnt know card now while they micro manage from the guys lining the field to all of his assistants. THAT said, is he responsible for what goes on in everyone's home? Again, just playing DA.
Yes.
He could fire the coach and he would be fine. Or atleast discipline the guy and make him go to DV training.
Ignorance isn’t a defense.
He did nothing. It took a 2nd incident to force him to fire him and he didn’t even want too.

Yes.
He could fire the coach and he would be fine. Or atleast discipline the guy and make him go to DV training.
Ignorance isn’t a defense.
He did nothing. It took a 2nd incident to force him to fire him and he didn’t even want too.

Yes, agree and TY for the insight. For some reason he had a love for this coach whom had started with him at UF as a GA. worked him up to wr coach. Sad that staffing and ultimately winning and liking his staff's work would keep him from reporting. That is, unless he subscribes to the same acts himself behind closed doors. Who knows. He has skated the court of PO for years and its finally catching up. Interestingly enough, his wife is faculty at OSU in the nursing program.

He's toast and assuredly unhirable in the near future.

The one thing you cannot do in 2018 is cover-up knowledge of domestic violence.

Those have to be some doozie texts and photos that McMurphy has.

Nobody's assuredly unhirable in the future if (a) they're alive; and (b) can win football games.

Rest assured, someone will give him another chance. I know that you said 'near future', but there are always schools willing to sell what remains of their collective souls in order to go to bowl games. Hey, there are schools, *cough* Louisville *cough*, that don't even worry about the public relations hit.

For them, it might even be a step up. BTW, is the Papa John's name still associated with that institution of higher learning?