This is not a Poll Question

• yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

OrangeBlood

Starter
It is very rare for a #1 seed to have that kind of mentality but for this team, I think it works. This season has been anything but smooth from Fine, to Fab, to the drug scandal. Yet they stayed together and won 31 games!

Now the tournament has come and we have become the popular choice to lose early and get upset. This needs to motivate us.

Nobody wants us to win and nobody seemingly is picking us to win it all. I hope this motivates our guys and we are focused in practice and ready to dominate in PITT.

Us against the World! Remind everyone who the team is who won the BE title!

Everyone Hates Us! Go Orange!

To be fair, Mike Huguenin and Dan Wetzel (2 of the 4 yahoo boys) picked us to win it all over Kentucky. And everyone from CBS picked Kentucky, except one... Dennis Dodd, who picked us. But to your point, you can always find some way to feel slighted.

To be fair, Mike Huguenin and Dan Wetzel (2 of the 4 yahoo boys) picked us to win it all over Kentucky. And everyone from CBS picked Kentucky, except one... Dennis Dodd, who picked us. But to your point, you can always find some way to feel slighted.

Very True... Just don't tell Scoop that.

Completely agree, I don't think it's a poll question either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom