USA U-18 & Jerami Grant win gold | Syracusefan.com

USA U-18 & Jerami Grant win gold

pfister1

2023-24 Iggy Winner ACC & OOC Record
I know OY (we discovered yesterday that it's really OY, not OE...correct?) already posted relative to the score of the final game, but I wanted to get the link to the cumulative stats for all 5 games of the tournament out there.

Jerami started all 5 games. Seemed to rebound pretty well...at 5.0 rpg, he was the team's third leading rebounder. Didn't shoot very well though; only .280 (7-25) from the field, .250 (1-4) on 3pt attempts and .619 (13-21) at the line.

I didn't see any of the games, so based only on review of the box scores I like that he started all five games, rebounded well and seemed to get to the free throw line (second most attempts on the team).

Cumulative Box Score

So he got to the line an average of twice per game? I think that's pretty good. I hope if he gets time as a freshman, he can do the same for us.

yeah, that's very promising that Donovan has started Grant the last 4 games. When Grant was named to the team, I was wondering if any part of that was Boeheim using his influence to get Grant some extra p.t. and some great experience. But the fact that Donovan after that still opted to start him says a lot - Grant clearly earned that spot. hopefully that means he's playing some good defense with some sound fundamentals, even if he's not scoring a lot. offense is often the last thing to come for forwards anyway when you're still adjusting to the next level of play after high school. and the rebounding numbers are great for his minutes played. if he can play solid D and rebound for us, he'll be a great asset as a 9th man.

So he got to the line an average of twice per game? I think that's pretty good. I hope if he gets time as a freshman, he can do the same for us.
Yeah, it's not a 'sexy' stat, but it's incredibly valuable if you want to win games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom