USA v. Honduras thread | Syracusefan.com

USA v. Honduras thread

Bortukal

All Conference
Let's get three points tonight.

1003980_10151640956373941_1429848579_n.jpg
The U.S. enters the match sporting a 24-match unbeaten run in qualifying at home, the 22-0-2 record dating back to 2001. The last loss on home soil came Sept. 1, 2001, a 3-2 defeat at the hands of today’s visitors.

- See more at: http://www.ussoccer.com/news/mens-n...world-cup-qualifier.aspx#sthash.6bxBiyNL.dpuf

I kind of wanted to keep Fab at attacking mid and bring Castillo in at LB. Eddie Johnson is CONCACAF quality but not big-time international quality. If Fabian Johnson starts at LB in the World Cup it will be because Klinsmann starts Zusi and Donovan on the wing.

Let's get the three points! USA USA USA

Wait, Bradley isn't starting, is he? I thought I saw on Twitter earlier tonight that he's not there.

EDIT: I stand corrected. Apparently the info I saw on Twitter was bull. Who would have thought?

I think that Sporting News article really got this team in gear. They're playing very well lately. The passing in the past two weeks has probably been the best I've seen from the USMNT in my nearly 20 years following them.

Ah, missed you bud. Little snoozy right now. Not an impressive first half, but looks like they're getting better opportunities now.
I had faith

That offsides was a start, love the up tempo play

Jones had played very well his previous two games. Guess that bump to the noggin knocked him back to his old self.
Cameron was so good last week. Ugh frustrating.

Good heavens. Great save off that Dempsey header.

Bradley needs to hit the net on that follow.

I'm not sure I like pulling Zusi right there. Still 16 minutes plus stoppage time and he's been our best midfielder tonight...

I'm not sure I like pulling Zusi right there. Still 16 minutes plus stoppage time and he's been our best midfielder tonight...
I don't get that move. He's playing great. If you want to make a change in the midfield take out Jones or EJ.