USC sucks | Syracusefan.com

USC sucks

Jasoncuse

2022 Iggy Winner: NCAA Tourament
They don't belong in the tourney. What an embarrassment that they're playing here.

Another bullseye from the selection committee, myself and four other posters from this board could have played a better first half.

It's well-documented on this message board how confused I was for weeks leading up to the Tournament why USC was getting so much mention, much less lock talk. Obviously, the committee ignored my message about USC's poor resume over the last few weeks and so far in this game their performance is making them look dumb.

The conspiracy nut in me thinks USC's spot was pre-determined a week or two away from Selection Sunday, as was Syracuse's absence (barring an ACCT run). And I think Palm has a source on the inside. That would explain why Palm was so adamant that USC was in and Syracuse was out.

The NCAA still has it out for JB, and that's why we aren't in. We gave them just enough ammo to justify us not being invited. We have no wiggle room.

How Wake got in over us is beyond me. That's just laughable.

Ive said it for years, if SU is on the bubble were gonna get left out every single time. Every time we were legitimately on the bubble we got left oit save for last year when the seed showed we were comfortably in. Give this years resume to Duke MSU UNC Kentucky and i guarantee they make it in easily

Another bullseye from the selection committee, myself and four other posters from this board could have played a better first half.

Board veterans know who the best on court(probably posting too, actually) member of all time on here was. He may have been able to beat them on his own.

PC has been playing a very soft 2-3 zone and USC is totally baffled

Ive said it for years, if SU is on the bubble were gonna get left out every single time. Every time we were legitimately on the bubble we got left oit save for last year when the seed showed we were comfortably in. Give this years resume to Duke MSU UNC Kentucky and i guarantee they make it in easily
MSU has our resume (possibly worse actually) this year and skated in with a 9. I know Bridges missed some time and they played a rough OOC schedule, but getting in so easily was hilarious.

No need to limit it to USC. PAC sucks. West Coast hoops suck. What's it been -- 18 years since a West Coast team won it all?

Was there any doubt they would look like crap? Same thing happened when we were snubbed un 07 and Stanford lost by 30. Committee should be ashamed.

I posted the same thing earlier. I was furious when I saw Stanford get blasted in 2007. I am not as furious this time around but USC blows. No idea how we would have fared tonight but it would have been better than this so far

Bennie Boatwright vs Tyler Lydon

Who's the better pro prospect? BB is a little bigger, better off the bounce and much more aggressive in getting his shot. Lydon is a better rebounder and has better shooting #'s.

Bennie Boatwright vs Tyler Lydon

Who's the better pro prospect? BB is a little bigger, better off the bounce and much more aggressive in getting his shot. Lydon is a better rebounder and has better shooting #'s.

I'd take Boatright. Much more versatility to his offensive game, and he actually shoots the ball when he's open.

UNC greensboro would beat USC. Home or away.

They're gonna comeback, and win. I have money on Providence, so it's inevitable. Someone say they are great, and deserve their spot, please. Too much jinx in here.

They're gonna comeback, and win. I have money on Providence, so it's inevitable.
nope prov will win by 7 because Trueblue wills it.

Good thread. USC wins. I can't win. I've lost my last damn 10 it seems.

Same crap Providence did against Creighton. They fell apart. Once it's crunch time they fold. We should be playing over any of these teams. I can't believe I'm gonna lose again. Cooley can't coach.

Refs riding USC's nuts.

Yeah, sooooo. They suck, huh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom