USC tickets came in the mail today. | Syracusefan.com

USC tickets came in the mail today.

Mark will be the guy in the Orange shirt.

Don't forget the Orange Hat...I'll be easy to find.

Faegan...I was trying to figure out. I'll see if SU can tell me tomorrow.

Are they coming by regular mail, or fedex/ups? Are they in a regular looking envelope? We still haven't received ours.

Are they coming by regular mail, or fedex/ups? Are they in a regular looking envelope? We still haven't received ours.

I got mine in a regular envelope from USPS on Saturday and I live in NYC.

Has anybody gotten their season tickets yet? I'm still waiting and I renewed as soon as they sent me the letter. Seems like they're cutting it close.

it doesnt take that long to mail out a few hundred season tickets...:)

Has anybody gotten their season tickets yet? I'm still waiting and I renewed as soon as they sent me the letter. Seems like they're cutting it close.

I would expect them to arrive at some point next week, SU always cuts it close.

I would expect them to arrive at some point next week, SU always cuts it close.

I've always assumed that it was because a lot of folks are away for stretches during the summer, and they don't want ticket packages sitting in mailboxes.

I've always assumed that it was because a lot of folks are away for stretches during the summer, and they don't want ticket packages sitting in mailboxes.

Maybe but how many people are away for weeks on end for vacations in this day and age? That would affect maybe less then 1 percent of SU season ticket holders. For whatever reason SU likes to wait till it sends out tickets which as long as I get them by 8/31/12 I dont really mind.

I got mine in a regular envelope from USPS on Saturday and I live in NYC.

Same here MikeSU02,...got my ticket on Saturday from USPS. I'm going to assume that a good number of folks living in NYC had theirs delivered this weekend.

See ya all there...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom