USF-ND | Syracusefan.com

USF-ND

McNabb2Brominski

All Conference
Looking forward to this one. ND has high expectations this yr. Some are picking USF to win the big east. I think BJ Daniels is overrated but we'll see. ND will prob win by 2-3 touchdowns.

The speed of USF is going to cause ND problems so I don't think they'll win by 3 td's if they do win. Throw in the always overrated aspect of ND football USF has a shot of winning

for the sake of big east football I hope they dont lose by 3 TDs, I think it will be a close one and if USF can weather can early storm they will be in it till the end.

USF but 10

I believe USF will hang in there for about 3 quarters but end up losing by about 10-14 points. But, I'm really pulling for a great Bulls win!!

I honestly think USF has a good shot to win as long as they execute on offence. ND is always overrated in pre-season polls.

Wow, talk about a turn of events. USF was getting messed up on that drive. Let's see what the replay booth comes up with.

WOW on that turnover and return for a TD...go bulls! 96 yards!

Holy - ND fumbles at goal line and USF returns for a TD - under review. Couldn't happen to a "nicer team" :p

USF stepped up HUGE there at the goal line after ND had their way with them the whole series

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom