USMNT - Greg Berhalter Takes Over | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

USMNT - Greg Berhalter Takes Over

Morris off at halftime? Anyone say no?
He is by far the first person I want off.

This is the best we have done against Mexico at keeping possession. I know it’s not Mexico’s A team but to GB’s credit our game plan has been excellent.

I thought Pizarro just dislocated his elbow or shoulder. That looked nasty.

Edit - the magic spray fixed him right up.

Solid half for sure.
Morris has done zero.
Arriola would suck to play against. So annoying and constantly around.
Jozy has been solid and that cut to get an open shot was awesome. Have to finish that tho. Our half to win.
Mexico is so fing whiny

Dumb foul from Arriola.

He’d been having a good game before that idiocy.

Altidore was gassed.
So I get putting speed out there.

Don’t like that we’ve wilted under Mexico’s high press this half.

We’re conceding possession too much and bunkering back a bit.

Playing with fire.

How Alvarez isn’t in the referee’s book already is amazing.
This is a prototype CONCACAF officiating match. In any other federation atleast 4 yellow cards would have been out by now.

How Alvarez isn’t in the referee’s book already is amazing.
This is a prototype CONCACAF officiating match. In any other federation atleast 4 yellow cards would have been out by now.

Contact from behind (not tackling) has been very inconsistently called. Sometimes no whistle for running up a player’s backside.

Other times a light hand on the small of the back is called.

Granted I am pretty much a novice when it comes to soccer. But man does Bradley look slow. Also dont we have any other high end offensive guys ur strikers besides Pulisic? What happened to all those German American players and that dude from iceland.

Granted I am pretty much a novice when it comes to soccer. But man does Bradley look slow. Also dont we have any other high end offensive guys ur strikers besides Pulisic? What happened to all those German American players and that dude from iceland.
He doesn’t look slow he is slow. He’s been a turnstile this whole tournament and the injury to Tyler Adams really hurt. Johannsson has been decimated by injuries since the WC in Brazil. Most of the German-Americans were fazed out by Arena and Sarachen. We could really use Fabian Johnson right now.

I like Michael Bradley and I hope this is his last tournament as an on field contributor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom