USMNT - Greg Berhalter Takes Over | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

USMNT - Greg Berhalter Takes Over

D-6QK8eXkAIstNy

Like this lineup because we’ve got players ready to swap in when they’re healthy/ready for the next qualifying campaign. Got to think Adams will displace Bradley and hoping Weah can displace Arriola. We just need to find a reliable LB to play over Ream and we’ve got a young and dynamic squad.

We need crisp and quick ball movement. Have to get them to chase. Arriola has to make good crosses.

Would like to see some good touches out of Morris. Was not too impressed last game

McKennie wearing the Captain’s band.

Nice.

Gimme another Dos a cero!

Ahhhh missed chance for an early goal.

Sounds like the game is being played in Mexico.

Edit: Jozy. Dude. And was that ball in from Tim Ream?

It was a beauty but I’m not sure how much he knew about it. Ochoa was completely stranded and I feel like Jozy could’ve taken the ball right around him. Hopefully that doesn’t become the chance the loses us this game.

Amen.

I hate it when guys choose near post in those opportunities. Far post, please!

Good job FIFA shuting down the Derogatory chant the Mexicans do every goal kick. Not.
My god how don’t they get sanctioned for that. It’s a joke.

It was a beauty but I’m not sure how much he knew about it. Ochoa was completely stranded and I feel like Jozy could’ve taken the ball right around him. Hopefully that doesn’t become the chance the loses us this game.
We don't have world class finishers

The chances we have missed in the last ten matches, are opportunities that above average finishers, finish

This ref needs to give out cards.
This beyond chippy now. The rivalry has boiled over.

Does it sound like some is a taking a leak on the mic or is that me?

I know this isn’t the absolute best Mexican squad but it’s nice to be able to say Pulisic is significantly more talented than anyone else on the field.

Back line looking solid so far.

Bradley did well to avoid fouling on the edge of the box during Mexico’s last chance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom