Utica Colleges Dome Collapses | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Utica Colleges Dome Collapses

He does infomercials with his company and Dr. Uniform. It's weird. It's half infomercial to sell leather, then he'll go to a restraunt and sample food and plug a restaurant.

Now that you mention it a few years ago on the public access channel I came across one of his commercials but it wasn't about leather he was around town somewhere and was then at a restaurant, it was beyond bizarre. His old school commercials from the early 2000's were the absolute best. If you come across anymore even the new ones please post them here. I found a few on youtube and laughed my ass off this morning and last night. The Nice and Easy one was classic.

Now that you mention it a few years ago on the public access channel I came across one of his commercials but it wasn't about leather he was around town somewhere and was then at a restaurant, it was beyond bizarre. His old school commercials from the early 2000's were the absolute best. If you come across anymore even the new ones please post them here. I found a few on youtube and laughed my ass off this morning and last night. The Nice and Easy one was classic.

Going off on Herkimer

be sure to watch tosh.o on comedy central Tuesday at 10pm. The whole country is going to be introduced to this hidden gem from Utica.

Please post a reminder on Tuesday i cant miss this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom