UVA next year! | Syracusefan.com

UVA next year!

hoopsupstate

Living Legend
Just think, Virginia could open our season next year with their entire starting lineup returning. That’s frightening!!!

What's the point of us opening the season with a marquee conference matchup? The idea is absolutely "eef'in" stupid.

Last edited:
What's the point of us opening the season with a marquee conference matchup? The idea is absolutely "eef'in" stupid.
TV dollars y'all!

Nothin' stupid about that!

I know the argument of "it's just the way things have always been done" is never a good one, but I just like the way things have always been done when it comes to easing into the conference schedule.

Just think, Virginia could open our season next year with their entire starting lineup returning. That’s frightening!!!
experts said the same thing about syracuse last year...

I know the argument of "it's just the way things have always been done" is never a good one, but I just like the way things have always been done when it comes to easing into the conference schedule.

I like it. It's done some in football and I like getting the attention on basketball right away. We have to play them sometime. Hopefully the Italy trip will give us a leg up on getting our act together for the first game.

You might be able to find a 10-year-old in our fanbase who thinks Hunter is staying next season. Everyone else colored him gone by December. I don't follow the NBA, so I couldn't begin to tell anyone what potential they see in any of our other players.

Where is this game being played or is that tbd? Was probably going to be in the Dome but if they win tomorrow it’ll be @UVA (I assume we play them twice and this is one of two matchups.)

Where is this game being played or is that tbd? Was probably going to be in the Dome but if they win tomorrow it’ll be @UVA (I assume we play them twice and this is one of two matchups.)
We do play twice next year with the new 20-game schedule.

You might be able to find a 10-year-old in our fanbase who thinks Hunter is staying next season. Everyone else colored him gone by December. I don't follow the NBA, so I couldn't begin to tell anyone what potential they see in any of our other players.

That's racist

Has anyone done the pick a seat thing they have at the spring game ? I missed the deadline this year so I figured I just wait for that. But I'm not sure what to do after I "pick a seat "
the loud house

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom