UVA QB Brennan Armstrong Portal to NC State | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

UVA QB Brennan Armstrong Portal to NC State

He gone.

Please to the NFL. Or any school we do not play next season.
He could probably be the top portal QB out there and depending where selected in the draft (most likely end, or UDFA), it might make more sense to enter the portal as one of the most coveted players and sign a $3-5m NIL deal before going pro. You don’t think Bama or Auburn would pay big $ for a proven stud.

He could probably be the top portal QB out there and depending where selected in the draft (most likely end, or UDFA), it might make more sense to enter the portal as one of the most coveted players and sign a $3-5m NIL deal before going pro. You don’t think Bama or Auburn would pay big $ for a proven stud.
It will be interesting to see what happens here. Some think he benefited greatly from running that weird Wake offense for 6 years (or whatever it has been). That was a great match between QB and scheme.

Not sure he would be as effective in another scheme. Kind of like what happened to Armstrong trying to run the UVa Elliott Neanderthal Offense.

Some levels of conjecture that Univ. of Florida could be a destination for Hartman. Potential to make some real money down in Gainesville. I am intrigued by Wake's unique offense, but I am not sure it is the best system to get one ready for the professional ranks.

And for all the jokes about Hartman and his 10 years of eligibility, the hook comes in that he closely followed John Wolford, who also wore #10 at Wake. And they are similar players who are almost identical in size (6-1, 200-210 lbs). #WakeCloning
Hartman is Wolford in a fake beard. Change my mind.

$3-5 million NIL for one year? I find that hard to believe.

Nobody is paying that kind of money to that guy.
I wouldn’t, but the money being tossed around to truly proven College players is insane.

A returning hoops player on a non P5 school with no FB program (income) is rumored to be getting $1.8M this year.

So it’s not a stretch that a guy like Hartman is getting 2x that from a football powerhouse with SEC revenue.

It. Is. Crazy.

Attachments

• 1670798438886.jpeg
    1670798438886.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 41
I wouldn’t, but the money being tossed around to truly proven College players is insane.

A returning hoops player on a non P5 school with no FB program (income) is rumored to be getting $1.8M this year.

So it’s not a stretch that a guy like Hartman is getting 2x that from a football powerhouse with SEC revenue.

It. Is. Crazy.
I gotta wonder - where are these guys making that money living? They getting their own nice, expensive apartments in the nice, expensive part of town? I can’t imagine there are too many millionaires in some of these college towns?

Are they still going into college dive bars on the weekends with everybody else?

depth addition? Gotta think they have a better option than the QB of a team that won 2 more games than Stony Brook in the CAA.
Very good chance he'll start. Armstrong's backup can't decide between football and baseball. Despite Monmouth's record he had really decent stats.

He only played in 8 games in 2022.
Games, Rating, Completions, Attempts, Interceptions, pct, Yards, TDs, Longest, Avg/Gm
8157.33143223864.13 %19971760249.63

Very good chance he'll start. Armstrong's backup can't decide between football and baseball. Despite Monmouth's record he had really decent stats.

He only played in 8 games in 2022.
Games, Rating, Completions, Attempts, Interceptions, pct, Yards, TDs, Longest, Avg/Gm
8157.33143223864.13 %19971760249.63
He looked All-World against Villanova, much to my wife's chagrin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom