UVA QB Brennan Armstrong Portal to NC State | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

UVA QB Brennan Armstrong Portal to NC State

based on the offers im seeing on twitter, it looks like the JUCO route is more likely. Either way, they are clearly targeting plug and play OL recruits.
Either that or they have to do a LOT more roll-outs and playaction. I wonder if that was the reason McNabb, Graves, Philcox, Mason and McPherson never limped into the end of their prospective seasons. Either that or we had a string of incredible luck from 87-98.

As if that wasn’t a priority before? Were they not trying hard enough? I don’t get it. Or maybe it means they need to find boosters who will step up in NIL to lure some good lineman?

Athletes Who Care. They look forward to your donation.

How do you know he didnt say that because he doesnt know if the coaches want him back?
I would say that it had more to do, just as with Sellers, if Anae and Beck return.

Its one thing to think he wants back to his OC and QB coach.. But you also have to remember he looked awful this yr and he had much better WRs than we do the last couple of yrs..
Many folks are saying his poorer performance this year was due to the differences in offenses used by Anae and Kitchings and those "much better WRs" were among the NCAA leaders in drops this year.

Late add: The OL had 0 college starts among them at the beginning of the season.

Many folks are saying his poorer performance this year was due to the differences in offenses used by Anae and Kitchings and those "much better WRs" were among the NCAA leaders in drops this year.

Late add: The OL had 0 college starts among them at the beginning of the season.
He knew what he was getting into before the season started. He had the chance to go pro or transfer. Even after the spring game he could have left.

So the starting QBs at Clemson, Pitt, NCSt, and VA are all in the portal - 3 of which had good seasons. Is this happening in other conferences?

So the starting QBs at Clemson, Pitt, NCSt, and VA are all in the portal - 3 of which had good seasons. Is this happening in other conferences?
The ACC might have a few more than most but there are a lot of disgruntled QBs in the portal. I am sure more to come. Surprising that so many are starters. Though for many, they didn't have a great year and I think the see the writing on the wall.

Assuming Anae & Beck continue on at Syracuse, with Shrader back, our offense will not skip a beat. We will be a dangerous squad again in 2023 if our Defense is as competitive as it has been.

Georgia Tech and BC QBs are leaving as well.

Assuming Anae & Beck continue on at Syracuse, with Shrader back, our offense will not skip a beat. We will be a dangerous squad again in 2023 if our Defense is as competitive as it has been.
I also think it would be the first time we have had the OC in two consecutive years under Babers but I could be mistaken

How crazy is it that a reference to "life changing money" is about college, and not the NFL?!
Hartman is a good system Qb but nobody is paying him life changing money to transfer. If he was that good he’d be going to the league

I also think it would be the first time we have had the OC in two consecutive years under Babers but I could be mistaken
Every OC Babers has had has lasted at least two years. Lewis was the co-OC with Lynch in 2016 and 2017 and Lynch was sole OC 2018 and 2019. Gilbert was OC 2020 and 2021.

Hartman is a good system Qb but nobody is paying him life changing money to transfer. If he was that good he’d be going to the league
Some levels of conjecture that Univ. of Florida could be a destination for Hartman. Potential to make some real money down in Gainesville. I am intrigued by Wake's unique offense, but I am not sure it is the best system to get one ready for the professional ranks.

And for all the jokes about Hartman and his 10 years of eligibility, the hook comes in that he closely followed John Wolford, who also wore #10 at Wake. And they are similar players who are almost identical in size (6-1, 200-210 lbs). #WakeCloning

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom