Va Tech Game... | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, take the timeout to avoid 12 men on the field. Sure. WHY WAS THERE 12 ON THE FIELD.

because we had 11 on the field and for some reason Jackson ran in last second. Either his fault or the coach who sent him in.

some of the spin here is mind blowing.

THIS GUY DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE DOING.

we have a giant qb and an all American rb.
the ball is at the 1
we have 2 timeouts.

who gives a flying f about the wacky play design and subs.

heres the play call: “goaline, get in there. Run ball. If you don’t get it timeout”

trust your star players
Can this be pinned to the top of this thread for eternity?

what the absolute hell was going on? We couldn’t have been set up better in that spot.

anyone who tries to spin how this guy should keep his job beyond this year really just has their head in the sand at this point and doesn't want to admit the obvious.
He should be gone next week, the team can't have faith that they can win with him as Head coach. Either that or suspend him for a game.

First and goal from the one 8 seconds left.

Blows our final TO on back to back TOs and then tries a fade to Alford.

The next ephing play we have WRs sprinting onto the field with 5 seconds on the play clock. Luckily get bailed out by Fuentes inexplicably calling TO.

And Dino completes the catastrophe by trying a tight angled FG with our kicker who is in the weeds.

Un-fcuking-believable

First and goal from the one 8 seconds left.

Blows our final TO on back to back TOs and then tries a fade to Alford.

The next ephing play we have WRs sprinting onto the field with 5 seconds on the play clock. Luckily get bailed out by Fuentes.

And Dino completes the catastrophe by trying a tight angled FG with our kicker who is in the weeds.

Un-fcuking-believable
Classic Dino.

At this point, we need to do everything we can to keep Sean Tucker on the team next year. I know it would be a gamble for him to leave, but would you want to play for a coach that is a liability? I certainly wouldn't want to, especially if I was a potential Heisman candidate who needs his team to be good to get the Heisman/draft hype.

lol

then change the responsibilities of the coach assigned to those special teams unit. Can’t believe how many people think special teams must just practice by themselves with no coaching.

What we just watched is inexcusable. 99% of us would be fired from our jobs with that type of performance. I am not kidding.

If it happened once we or him shouldn’t but at this point it’s been a pattern. And yes you or I would get fired for a pattern of this type of decision making

We had 12 on the field
#1: Coaching staff communication issue, why did #12 think he was in.
#2: Coaching staff issue, count them as they leave the sideline
#3: Coaching staff issue: I still don't call the timeout, timeout is golden and allows 2 plays with at least one run from the 5, or 2 plays from the one with a pass I know won't work. And sets up less sharp angle for FG.
Amateur hour. I know the literal why they called it, I just don't know how a D1 competent team - coaching staff calls one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom