Va Tech Game... | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
some of the spin here is mind blowing.

THIS GUY DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE DOING.

we have a giant qb and an all American rb.
the ball is at the 1
we have 2 timeouts.

who gives a flying f about the wacky play design and subs.

heres the play call: “goaline, get in there. Run ball. If you don’t get it timeout”

trust your star players

I still love this team. They are competitive. We haven't had a competitive team for at least 15 years. Normally I turned off TV after the first half. At least we can still win. Normally the final play decides win or loss.

The team is competitive. But not good enough to give up easy points on special teams. It's unreal how bad this unit has become. We literally can't get off a decent punt or hit a PAT? How can it be this bad?

Last edited:
We had some WRs step up & Garrett made some big throws. Moving the ball & getting chunk plays from players besides Tucker is a positive development. Let’s keep that rolling.

He needs to no longer be our kicker. He's the worst in the P5 and I don't even know if its close.
He’s the leading scorer in team history. Kid deserves empathy and respect, not derision

a kid with that record is not the worst kicker in P5, because he is obviously capable of making those kicks.

We will end up losing a close game again and the end of the half will be the reason why. I’m just tired of the inept coaching. I’ve been trying to defend Dino, but I can’t anymore.

I still love this team. They are competitive. We haven't had a competitive team for at least 15 years. Normally I turned off TV after the first half. At least we can still win. Normally the final play decides win or loss.

We were 10-3 3 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors