Va Tech Game... | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tucker on the ground.

B4781A40-EF08-4F4E-8099-98569CEBB6A0.gif

That guy went right for his knees, unbelievable
That’s exactly right. This is what it’s come to. I hate VT.

He’s the leading scorer in team history. Kid deserves empathy and respect, not derision

a kid with that record is not the worst kicker in P5, because he is obviously capable of making those kicks.
Its not about respect or disrespect, he's a literally just a kid, has his whole life in front of him. And I 100% respect the kid and the fact he plays football and is a student athlete, its an incredible achievement. But to say he is struggling this year, is an understatement. At some point you have to decide whether you want to rely on him in games, or not. The head coach made a switch at qb of 4 years because the team could no longer rely on him to help win you games. Sometimes changes are required.
He’s the leading scorer in team history. Kid deserves empathy and respect, not derision

a kid with that record is not the worst kicker in P5, because he is obviously capable of making those kicks.

At this point, we need to do everything we can to keep Sean Tucker on the team next year. I know it would be a gamble for him to leave, but would you want to play for a coach that is a liability? I certainly wouldn't want to, especially if I was a potential Heisman candidate who needs his team to be good to get the Heisman/draft hype.
Why would a guy leading the country in rushing go to another team?

One of the most underrated things this season is how BIG some of the holes are that tucker runs through. It’s incredible
Bring back Cav

Its not about respect or disrespect, he's a literally just a kid, has his whole life in front of him. And I 100% respect the kid and the fact he plays football and is a student athlete, its an incredible achievement. But to say he is struggling this year, is an understatement. At some point you have to decide whether you want to rely on him in games, or not. The head coach made a switch at qb of 4 years because the team could no longer rely on him to help win you games. Sometimes changes are required.
He is 23 years old. He isn't a kid. I had been married for two years and had a kid and a job by then. He's an amateur but not a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom