Va Tech Game... | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should be gone next week, the team can't have faith that they can win wit but h him as Head coach. Either that or suspend him for a game.
He will be back hate to say it but its basically done unless the team quits on him

I feel like we’re somehow trending into a new realm of statistical outlier territory that somehow everything is wrong, every time. Like we’re witnessing a miracle in the negative that numbers can no longer compute
ryan reynolds hd GIF

Dino better come out and win this game or he should be gone tomorrow. I’m tired of the excuses.
He’s not a good coach we know this

not surprising just a question if canning him creates a darker hole

He’s the leading scorer in team history. Kid deserves empathy and respect, not derision

a kid with that record is not the worst kicker in P5, because he is obviously capable of making those kicks.
But you stop putting him in the game when it is close. Wait until we are way behind or way ahead where there is no pressure.

He’s the leading scorer in team history. Kid deserves empathy and respect, not derision

a kid with that record is not the worst kicker in P5, because he is obviously capable of making those kicks.
Capable and able have 2 different definitions.

First half is over. Shrader played very well in the second quarter. Receivers stepped up and the defense started to step up. Let’s hope we can turn this around. First possession is important.

Andre”s falling off is so inexplicable
Groza went to his head. That;s why you don't bring the trophy to practice and let it go to your head. Dino mentioned ppl "Feeling themselves" after the 2018 season. That is who he was referring to

I said this earlier but Shrader's throws in the middle of the field are actually pretty good. Been that way all year, except deep. It is the outside throws that he really misses on. But that might work for us. I think of slots are pretty decent. The Outside WRs are FCS level.

It’s so fundamentally stupid I don’t know what to say. The angle with college hash marks makes it worse. Then add in the struggling kicker.
AFTER THEY JUST BLOCKED OUR XP!!!

Kickers are only as good as their current season. It's the nature of the position. It's mostly mental

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom