Va Tech Game... | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, we need to do everything we can to keep Sean Tucker on the team next year. I know it would be a gamble for him to leave, but would you want to play for a coach that is a liability? I certainly wouldn't want to, especially if I was a potential Heisman candidate who needs his team to be good to get the Heisman/draft hype.
You are very smart.

some of the spin here is mind blowing.

THIS GUY DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE DOING.

we have a giant qb and an all American rb.
the ball is at the 1
we have 2 timeouts.

who gives a flying f about the wacky play design and subs.

heres the play call: “goaline, get in there. Run ball. If you don’t get it timeout”

trust your star players

I've been saying it for 2 years, a % of this fanbase isn't coming off Dino no matter what happens. Doesn't matter if wr lose out, It's mindboggling

My dude Dino rocking his 5th outfit of the game so far…

Love Dino the person off the field. These game day decisions are just killing the team. Not sure how many more examples are needed.

He’s not a good coach we know this

not surprising just a question if canning him creates a darker hole
Just like we’ve seen from our OL and DC a good coach can make a huge difference in college football. With the talent we have on both sides of the ball a better coach could produce dramatically different results.

I've been saying it for 2 years, a % of this fanbase isn't coming off Dino no matter what happens. Doesn't matter if wr lose out, It's mindboggling

The same happened with Shafer and they magically changed their tune as soon as he was fired.

Some fans are weird and will figuratively follow them off a cliff

1587BC44-EBD5-4683-A357-69D8D4ABBC0E.gif

Courtney Jackson has really emerged as a solid target. Nice to see it after hearing about him having potential for a little while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom