Va Tech Gameday... | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly speaking this is hilarious if you really think about it. Could it be more clockwork than this?

We played our 3 hardest teams in a row!
Dino isn’t awful out of a bye!
VT is not good at all!
All of these games are winnable to end the year!
Still 4-3 and a great opportunity to run the table!

Down 30-3 at half.

THIRTY TO THREE.

In the illustrious words of Don La Greca “clown show, clown show, clown show, clown show”

Forgot about the game tonight until now. Tuned in without my glasses on and I thought this was the end of the 3rd. Oh how wrong I was, we getting curb stomped by VT now at half?

*click*

Riddle me this…

Purdue pounds VT

We pound Purdue

Shouldn't we be the ones pounding VT and not other way around?

VT sucks and we are well beyond bad.

Now. let me tell you about the 3 3 5
Oh, I’ve read enough about that from the “coaches” on here. Don’t worry son, you just don’t understand the ‘scheme’. You don’t need any big fast players. Our recruiting is fine. Stars don’t mean anything. We’ve got a scheme!

What’s funny is people will say we can’t do better. You mean to say can’t do better than being destroyed by one of the worst teams in the conference?

That’s exactly what’s so funny. He’s been one of the worst in the ACC since he’s been here. We’re worried about moving down 1 spot to the worst. Ok

He’s not sniffing his fingers. Does that mean he understands he’s done. Good thing we called that timeout for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom