Va Tech Gameday... | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

Va Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, not even competitive. Something is seriously amiss in this program. You don't have this sort of lay down & die performance w/out some serious underlying issues.
Are the insiders hearing anything? What in the name of everything holy is going on in this program?
Well, he gives the media very little access. Maybe there is a reason for that.

You’ve got to have a guy come in who is disciplined, a competent gameday coach, and Marrone like in quickly turning over a roster. That’s what we need.

I don't think the talent is nearly as bad as it has been when past coaches were let go. I think they have just been poorly coached, and even more poorly motivated. Bad game plans that signaled surrender to teams perceived to be stronger than us. No faith in the players indicated by play calls and game plan decisions.

How does orange nation polish this turd. They can’t be to negative, or they’ll be fired ha..

I wouldn't be surprised if he's spending the rest of the time on the sideline trying to think of how he's going to spin this one in the postgame.

Maybe he can take 3 timeouts in a row to think about it.

I don't think the talent is nearly as bad as it has been when past coaches were let go. I think they hav just been poorly coached, and even more poorly motivated. Bad game plans that signaled surrender to teams perceived to be stronger than us. No faith in the players indicated by play calls and game plan decisions.
I mean turnover the roster not in the sense of bloodletting but utilizing the portal to quickly solidify the 2 deep. Similar to what Deion did. Use the system to our advantage for once.

No point. Play out the chain. Give somebody a clean slate. I mean, do you think making Rocky HC gets us to a bowl game? I think that ship has sailed.
This has nothing to do with a "bowl game." Who cares about a bowl game at this point?

This is about the long-term health of the program and the bigger picture.

Worrying about a bowl game this year is missing the forest from the trees.

Maybe Dino can give an Old Yeller reference during his next sideline interview.
all of college football is watching this travesty, I wish it was a 12pm game on a Saturday on the CW Network. We are getting embarrassed and everybody knows about it instead of it being hidden
Nobody’s watching but us. The Bills are playing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors