VERY short notice: Extra ticket for MD & tailgate (free) | Syracusefan.com

VERY short notice: Extra ticket for MD & tailgate (free)

weedsportwarriors

All Conference
I have an extra ticket if there is anyone who still wants to go to the game and tailgate. I have already paid for both the tailgate and game if anyone wants it, free of charge. I just don't want it to go to waste if someone wants to go. I could probably give you a ride there as well if you are able to leave tomorrow morning (Thursday) around 0900 - 1000 hours. I know very short notice, but either way, the offer is there.

I will even offer up a sofa sleeper to sleep on as well. Staying at Residence Inn in Greenbelt. It will be myself and my son going down. We are staying in a king suite. Him and I will stay in the King bed. PM me if you are interested. Sorry for the very short notice. I can even pick you up along I-81 on the way down. Just trying to get as many fans there as we can.

well if no one else is gonna I will say a hotel sofa bed offer sounds a lot more promising than my current plan of sleeping on the side of I68 in a Kia and then drinking the back pain away

DNABB, no one has taken me up as of yet. PM me and I will give you my cell if you would like to sleep on sofa sleeper. You are welcome to do so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom