VERY short notice: Extra ticket for MD & tailgate (free) | Syracusefan.com

VERY short notice: Extra ticket for MD & tailgate (free)

weedsportwarriors

All Conference
I have an extra ticket if there is anyone who still wants to go to the game and tailgate. I have already paid for both the tailgate and game if anyone wants it, free of charge. I just don't want it to go to waste if someone wants to go. I could probably give you a ride there as well if you are able to leave tomorrow morning (Thursday) around 0900 - 1000 hours. I know very short notice, but either way, the offer is there.

I will even offer up a sofa sleeper to sleep on as well. Staying at Residence Inn in Greenbelt. It will be myself and my son going down. We are staying in a king suite. Him and I will stay in the King bed. PM me if you are interested. Sorry for the very short notice. I can even pick you up along I-81 on the way down. Just trying to get as many fans there as we can.

well if no one else is gonna I will say a hotel sofa bed offer sounds a lot more promising than my current plan of sleeping on the side of I68 in a Kia and then drinking the back pain away

DNABB, no one has taken me up as of yet. PM me and I will give you my cell if you would like to sleep on sofa sleeper. You are welcome to do so.