Vindicated | Syracusefan.com

Vindicated

KaiserUEO

2022 and 2x ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
Name should've been given.

Let that be a lesson.

Second hand news so nothing positive but if it is Perles he will be missed. I really think that he did the best job coaching this year of all position coaches our opponents new we couldnt pass the ball and these guys still got it done, they carried us. OL is so important hope that we land a great coach who can also recruit.

Enough kids play. It's coach P. no idea where to, but another spot to fill. Will be missed.

Shafer
You like causing heart attacks?:crazy::rolleyes: I'm guessing its one very poor recruiter so opportunity knocks once again. Lets hope the next one up is a big improvement an a worth while geographic area that he knows well and has some influence.:noidea:

image.jpg

he was hotter than a pepper sprout

Well, go on down to SyrFan
Go ahead and wreak your health
Go play your hand you big-
talkin' man make a big fool of yourself

Vindicated of what?
local pub tried to pass off cheap swill as Tullamore Dew, i took the pepsi challenge and won.

they shouldve just told me the name of the whiskey and been done with it, i wouldnt of cared and drank it anyway. then switched to something else later.

but hey, i thought we were encouraged to post self promoting nonsense about things we might know and things we did, saw or heard...

just trying to fit in.

:noidea:

Last edited:
local pub tried to pass off cheap swill as Tullamore Dew, i took the pepsi challenge and won.

they shouldve just told me the name of the whiskey and been done with it, i wouldnt of cared and drank it anyway. then switched to something else later.

but hey, i thought we were encouraged to post self promoting nonsense about things we know and things we did, saw or heard...

just trying to fit in.

:noidea:

Or for that matter, self-promoting nonsense about things we don't know and things we didn't do, didn't see or hear. Happens here a lot--and I include myself in that esteemed bunch!:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom