Virginia Game Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Game Thread...

Ben clearly not at 100%, SU hasn't scored the entire 2nd quarter against this terrible Defense. Wow.

Ben is holding his own & popping the ball out. Our FO wings are getting absolutely abused. Both teams have had open looks...UVA has canned theirs.

Solomon right out of the gate! 5-8

SU giveth, SU taketh away. Aiken 5-9

Unfortunately this is an average team. The talent just isn't at the level of the top ten teams.
This exactly. We haven't replaced the talent we lost after 2014-15. Expecting more, is unrealistic. Add to that, we are getting beat in hustle plays, our premiere FOGO is hurt, and we are sloppy on offense, and there you have it.

Right down the alley off a lazy split dodge. Wow. Put him on his tail!

Is it me, or does Lane never get by his man. Just seems too slow to operate from up top.

Unfortunately this is an average team. The talent just isn't at the level of the top ten teams.

I think deep down we knew that but were hoping for some transfer magic or big improvement from the young guys and it hasn't happened. Its an indictment of the lack of recruiting success the last 3 years where honestly this team has been abysmal.

Is it me, or does Lane never get by his man. Just seems too slow to operate from up top.

Doesn't have Div 1 speed, needs to play like Jones, use initial burst and size to get open like Jones did.

Molloy isn't the issue. The defense is giving up the middle of the field. Maybe one of the other goalies might give a little spark, but the defense isn't holding up its ebd of the bargain.

There are at least 4, maybe 5 that should have been gum balls. He looks flat, just like the rest of the team.

I think deep down we knew that but were hoping for some transfer magic or big improvement from the young guys and it hasn't happened. Its an indictment of the lack of recruiting success the last 3 years where honestly this team has been abysmal.
Bound to happen. Look how the other ACC squads have had loaded classes with 4 or 5 top 25 kids while we get one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom